Author Topic: Mabels Here  (Read 2280 times)

ziggy

Mabels Here
« on: August 29, 2004, 11:39:33 AM »
hi everyone,mabels home! :D  :D  the first night went great,,oh,and yes she  came to bed with us :P  :huh: took her out for her wee wee,s she goes to the same spot,
she has a runny tummy at the moment,what with the upset,but she will be fine i,m sure,have to go back to work,,pics are in the gallery

ziggy jasper and mabel xxxxx

Offline Louie

• Limited Member
    • http://www.dreamistcockerspaniels.co.uk
Mabels Here
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 12:04:13 PM »
Just seen her in the gallery, she looks as if she,s been with you forever! very laid back  ;)  your boy looks as if he is,nt going to stay next to her very long  :huh:  (body language!)  :lol:  

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
Mabels Here
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 12:04:45 PM »
Mabel is gorgeous, she's so tiny! I bet you can't keep stop cuddling her! ;)  

Lizzy Molly and Evie

ziggy

Mabels Here
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2004, 12:36:09 PM »
jasper is not a happy cocker,your,e right he runs away from her as soon as she approaches him :blink: he will move to the other settee if we put her on the same one as him,he has given me dirty looks that would beat hilda agden :lol:  :lol:
we are giving him lots of fuss,,mabe,s is so lovely,she is still whining,and has a very runny tummy,i don,t know what to give her,i have fed her with a little scrambled egg,she,s eating okay,so don,t know whether to give her only something small later,?to let her tummy recover

so glad to have her,keep kissing her

ziggy jasper and mabel xx

Offline dillydolly

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2004, 12:40:32 PM »
i just seen the picture of her on the gallery and she is so scrummy, i gave zorro some scrambled egg when he came home as he had a runny tummy and it worked a treat have fun.

dillydolly :D  

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2004, 12:50:44 PM »
Are you feeding her what the breeder was feeding her? If she's not used to scrambled egg it might make her loose. I think some dogs can be a little loose when they leave their mum, but if it persists might worth ringing the breeder ;)

Jasper will soon get used to Mabel, just remember to give him LOADS of cuddles because he will be feeling a little unsettled :)  

Lizzy Molly and Evie

ziggy

Mabels Here
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2004, 01:18:09 PM »
yes the breeder has been feeding her scrambled eggs,and she,s on pro plan puppy,will keep an eye on her,i,m sure once she settles it will be fine ;)

she,s fast asleep,on the bed!! :D

ziggy jasper and mabel xxx

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2004, 03:25:20 PM »
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Welcome home little Mabel, we can't wait to meet you  :)

Going to the gallery now...

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2004, 03:42:21 PM »
Ziggy, ive just seen her, she's gorgeous.  :wub: I'm sure Jasper will come to love her, in his own time.  :)  
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2004, 03:44:40 PM »
Welcome home Mabel!!!  :D   Sounds like she's making herself at home.  Jasper will soon get used to her  :) Not sure about the runny tum - hope it settles soon though.  Big sloppy cocker kisses winging their way to Mabel from Morgan and Cooper   :D  
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Becky

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2004, 04:08:46 PM »
i'm so pleasesd that Mabel is here,  Welcome Home Mabel! :D  
Love Becky, Danny and Ollie!

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2004, 04:12:49 PM »
:wub: Mabel is truly beautiful, just had a look in the gallery.  Its quite normal for them to have a little upset tummy when they leave their littermates, just make sure she has plenty of fluid, little and often is best.  I am sure she will be fine in a day or two.  

Jasper looked quite proud sitting next to her on the sofa :)

Keep the pictures coming B)  

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2004, 04:17:11 PM »
Welcome home Mabel  :D

Blue was just the same as Jasper when we brought Bailey home, in fact it's only now after 3 months that they will lie together, they've been fine the whole time but whenever Bailey approached Blue, Blue would move and like you said gave us such dirty looks as if to say 'ok whens IT going back!!!' :rolleyes:

Have fun with both your gorgeous cockers Ziggy  :D  
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

ziggy

Mabels Here
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2004, 05:16:51 PM »
aww,thanx all for the lovely welcome mabel wishes, ;) ouch!!she has just had a go at my big toe :lol: ,she is gorgeous,and funny,{when awake}her tail never stops wagging,
jasper is really not impressed,he will be soon,i hope,

thanx all again,x

ziggy,jasper and mable,xxx

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2004, 06:20:33 PM »
She is so gorgeous Ziggy - I'm sure they will soon have fun together.  When I first got Daisy, Georgie used to get fed up with her, but that soon improves and they become best friends.  Enjoy them xxx
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"