Author Topic: Mabels Here  (Read 2279 times)

scoobie

Mabels Here
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2004, 09:28:07 PM »
Ziggy Mabels gorgeous and so is Jasper you lucky lucky thing :D
Edith

Offline kellys mum

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2004, 09:34:24 PM »
just trying to find pics of mable new to this i clicked on gallery but no pics of mable there what am i doing wrong cant wait to see them

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2004, 10:59:41 PM »
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!  What else can I say.  Congratulations and welcome home Mabel.  Hope your tummy feels better soon :D  
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline PennyB

Mabels Here
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2004, 09:11:01 AM »
She's gorgeous, but jaspar's got that look of help take her away LOL
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

ziggy

Mabels Here
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2004, 09:50:11 AM »
:D  ;) thanx all again,,yes,penny,he really does not like her,he even growled at her last night :blink: i have been giving him loads of fuss,and everyone that has come to see mabel,has been asked to say hello to jasper first,as they always did,and to make a fuss of him :D he,s not buying it :lol: she is still very loose,phoned the breeder,she said it may be because she was wormed with her jabs the other day,don,t know whether to starve her for a few hours,what do you all think?

ziggy jasper,and mabel,xxx

Offline PennyB

Mabels Here
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2004, 10:26:39 AM »
Both my two were loose when they arrived but I just stuck with it and eventually they were fine. Personally I wouldn't starve as I would only do that if a pup/dog were vomiting with diarrhoea and obviously ill.

Jaspar will warm to the idea of Mabel once he's got over the shock of not being the only apple of his mums eye and discovers she's a great new playmate. Make sure with Jaspar doesn't get too much fuss though as he might take advantage (I know Ruby did so I then had to start ignoring her more as she thought all the fuss was a good opportunity to take over).
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

ziggy

Mabels Here
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2004, 10:45:30 AM »
thanx penny, ;) i did wonder about making too much fuss of him too,he is playing on it a bit :blink: ,,well,i will keep you all posted on the adventures of mabel and jasper, :lol:

ziggy jasper,and mabelxxx

Offline subeeloo

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2004, 12:23:15 PM »
hi everyone,mabels home! :D  :D  the first night went great,,oh,and yes she  came to bed with us :P  :huh: took her out for her wee wee,s she goes to the same spot,
she has a runny tummy at the moment,what with the upset,but she will be fine i,m sure,have to go back to work,,pics are in the gallery

ziggy jasper and mabel xxxxx
.........whereabouts in the gallery? Looked  at old rogues, puppies, members, no can see.... :(  
'Everybody lurrves Sammy!'
03/02/04 - 27/10/14 :'(

ziggy

Mabels Here
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2004, 12:27:15 PM »
she,in puppies ;)  

Offline subeeloo

• Site Member
Mabels Here
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2004, 12:39:20 PM »
.........got it, she is gorgeous, wish they could stay that size sometimes... :)
Sammy jumps up onto everything, nothing is safe from his knashers :rolleyes: !! Should have called him Jaws :D !!
'Everybody lurrves Sammy!'
03/02/04 - 27/10/14 :'(