Author Topic: Amazing,what A Small World  (Read 1146 times)

ziggy

Amazing,what A Small World
« on: September 05, 2004, 04:41:04 PM »
well,you never guess,what a treat i had today,gardeners weekend is on in the park across the road from me,so me and hubby thought we,d go over,he,d already been once and said,lets take the dogs,there are 2 black cockers over there,and they are the spit of jasper,i got all excited and went over with him,there they were,absolutely beautiful,and exactly like jasper,,i mean the face too,just a mirror image,as we walked towards them,{me so excited} the chap said where did you get him from pointing to jasper,i told him,and he said,when was he born told him that too,guess what they were jaspers brothers!!! :D he told me the name of the breeder and where she lived,i said yes,that,s the one,,how incredible is that,,one was called magic,and the other smudge,i,m so thrilled to have seen them,as you can imagine a crowd gathered especially as mabel was in my arms,4 cockers,how lovely,just thought i,d share that with you all,as i know you would all be excited too, ;)

ziggy jasper and mabel,xxx

Offline Louis

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2004, 06:00:44 PM »
What A lovely story, I bet you just couldn't believe it.  I had a smile on my face just thinking about the four cockers together :D   I think cockers get lots of attention on there own so I can't imagine the interest with four lovely cockers together.  
I have just been to pets at home today and all the staff make such a fuss of Louis and often strangers comment on him and pet him, he loves all the attention :D

Gemma&Louis

ziggy

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2004, 08:20:24 PM »
it ws lovely, i still smile thinking about them all looking lovely,and people gushing at them ;)  

Offline ruth_2_hot

• Site Member
    • http://janandnoel.com
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2004, 09:20:26 PM »
;) aww how lovely ziggy i bet they caused quite a stir , it must have been lovely to see jaspers brothers xx

luv ruth & honey :D  

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 01:24:20 AM »
That's lovely  :D

After meeting Ollie's brothers today, I can understand how thrilled you were. It was lovely seeing Ollie and his brothers licking each other, it was almost as if they knew each other.

Offline dog2

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2004, 09:57:31 AM »
I would love to know where Benjis siblings are :P  

Offline dillydolly

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2004, 12:24:05 PM »
awwww how lovely  :)  :)  :)  x x x x