Author Topic: Rescue Cocker  (Read 7340 times)

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
Re: Rescue Cocker
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2023, 12:35:02 PM »
I collected Toby on Saturday and he is delightful.  Timmy is a tad wary of him but he's coming round.  He is very forward for a puppy and he's into everything. 
Going to bed on Saturday night I left him in the lounge in his crate - it's a very large carrier with room to turn round - closed the door and turned off the light.  Next thing he was crying, so got a dog bed from the spare room and put it in my bedroom,  Then I took Toby to bed with Timmy and me.  He settled in well and slept through the night.  Timmy sleeps on my bed, but Toby is too small and don't want him to fall and hurt himself.
Sunday morning he played in the garden and wanted to play with Timmy, who was still a trifle reserved, but is coming round.  Took him for his first walk with Timmy and he was great.
I have uploaded some pics on Flicker so I'll try to post them on photo pages.

Offline Qwerty

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2023, 12:54:22 PM »
Aww,wonderful! Is Timmy a cocker too? Looking forward to seeing photos 🙂

Offline Qwerty

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2023, 01:03:54 PM »
Just been admiring the photos. What a cutie! I see that Timmy is a lovely cocker too. Hope they become the best of friends.

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2023, 03:01:26 PM »
Timmy is improving.  He's not grumbling as much,  He's been an only dog since I lost Jamie in March, so he has had his nose pushed out a little bit.  I make an extra fuss of Timmy so he doesn't feel left out.