Author Topic: Biting back foot  (Read 1334 times)

Offline cazza

• Site Member
Biting back foot
« on: April 16, 2021, 06:16:11 PM »
Ash has been out in the back garden tonight, nothing new there but has come in and is constantly going to bite her back paw. I was out with her and didn’t see her get stung or anything

I have had a good look at her paw and can’t see anything - I have wiped her foot over and between the toes with a damp flannel

Any ideas welcome

Thanks in advance

Offline Emilyoliver

Re: Biting back foot
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 06:38:35 AM »
Hi, do you know what health tests her parents have had? Don’t want to alarm you (and it probably isn’t that), but you may have hear of a condition AMS?  If her parents were tested clear for this or are hereditary clear then you can happily exclude that.
Michelle, Emily and Ollie

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 06:44:41 AM »
Hi, do you know what health tests her parents have had? Don’t want to alarm you (and it probably isn’t that), but you may have hear of a condition AMS?  If her parents were tested clear for this or are hereditary clear then you can happily exclude that.

Yes I can rule that out

She is fine this morning, I have found a thistle in the grass that has now been removed  :shades: :shades:

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 06:36:31 PM »
Another lesson learnt. Trouble is we never make top grade and get top of the class  ;) ph34r
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 08:46:19 PM »
Another lesson learnt. Trouble is we never make top grade and get top of the class  ;) ph34r
So true!