Author Topic: Double leads for walking two cockers  (Read 2073 times)

Offline amanda

• Site Member
Re: Double leads for walking two cockers
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 12:52:17 PM »
I know clare(Cbabe) sometimes uses one with 2 of her girls and she seems to get on with it well.
Amanda, Indie and Zephie

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
Re: Double leads for walking two cockers
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 01:08:34 PM »
As you know, I am really an interloper as I don't have cockers, but so far manage all 3 on single leads.  However, I am very tempted to get a double for Suki and Josie as Suki is brilliant on the lead and Josie copies her.  I have Suki on the outside and Josie between me and Suki and Meg just trots along on the other side. Suki and Josie are both training to walk on the left, but as Meg wouldn't know a training class if she were dropped in the middle of it, she just walks whichever side I put her on and tries to superglue herself to my ankle!
If I lived away from cars, I wouldn't even use a lead for Meg, but you can never take the risk when there are cars about.
I will have a look for a double lead soon......
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(