Author Topic: MSN help needed  (Read 838 times)

Offline kellys mum

• Site Member
MSN help needed
« on: June 08, 2007, 05:09:44 PM »
Hi Ive ordered an item off the net in my sons msn EMail address but i havent received it yet. But the problem is he cant remember his password and also he cant remember his secret question answer.(its been a couple of years since he last used it, well thats his excuse) Anyway is there anyway I can find this out to find out when my items are going to be delivered. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Julia

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Re: MSN help needed
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 05:48:51 PM »
Can't you go to the website you ordered whatever from and give them a call?
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline j-u-l-e-s

• Site Member
  • Lirah
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 06:57:27 PM »
The secret question will give him a clue to what the answer should be. There is not a great deal you can do unless you know 1 of each. Did he give an alternative email address when he signed up for msn? As you can get him to check that email answer. Also if the hotmail account has been inactive for more than 3 weeks the account will be temporarily closed so he would not have had the email anyway. Try contacting the company you bought the item from.
Ž––––•Jűlęz•––––Ž

Offline SimonThePhotographer

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »
This is an outside desperacy shot, but if the PC hasn't been wiped in ages - there may still be details stored in cookies.

You can get a thing called PassWare which includes a tool for reading usernames and passwords from cookies.  It displays more stuff than you'd think you should be able to see from one computer!    But you do need to buy this tool and it's probably a long shot at best!