Author Topic: Neighbour giving treats - aarrrgh!!!  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
Re: Neighbour giving treats - aarrrgh!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 09:19:18 AM »
When I lost little Rosie I received a text from her saying "she hoped I had learnt a lesson from it" - that truly upset me, I was heartbroken and traumatised from this pup dying anyway without her insinuating it was my fault.

What a cow - I cannot believe people are so insensitive and arrogant >:D  I wouldn't worry about being subtle with her after hearing this - sounds like she has the hide of a rhino!  >:(

Wot she said... Oh my goodness, it might be my hormones but I'm furious for you!!!!!!! Hope you get a good chance to let loose at her.. interferring baggage. >:( >:( >:(

Hannah xxx

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 12:09:10 PM »
When I lost little Rosie I received a text from her saying "she hoped I had learnt a lesson from it" - that truly upset me, I was heartbroken and traumatised from this pup dying anyway without her insinuating it was my fault.

What a cow - I cannot believe people are so insensitive and arrogant >:D  I wouldn't worry about being subtle with her after hearing this - sounds like she has the hide of a rhino!  >:(

Wot she said... Oh my goodness, it might be my hormones but I'm furious for you!!!!!!! Hope you get a good chance to let loose at her.. interferring baggage. >:( >:( >:(

Hannah xxx

I take it back, to heck with neighbour relations! Tell her to stop and don't be nice about it! Hmmmmmm >:D >:D Can't believe them  >:D
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline wrenside

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 12:33:28 PM »
blimey I'd be livid!  >:D  >:(

I won't give you any advice as it's likely to be of the destructive rather than constructive kind  ;)  ph34r

Mary xxx

Offline stuffster

• Luna
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 01:12:39 PM »
Wow she sounds like the neighbour from hell! Like some of the others have said, just tell her where to go, and tell her you will sue her for the vets bills if she does it again.

PURDEY AND LUNA <3

Offline Xensgirl

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 03:22:54 PM »
Yes this woman is the neighbour from hell, very domineering!! Her mums a sweet old thing and I watch out for her when her daughter is away, so its a bit difficult as I don't want to upset the old girl. 
After the text regarding little Rosie my stud dog owner actually telephoned this daughter as I was so so upset after losing this pup and told her nicely but firmly what had happened, and that it was down to the vet that she died. The daughter had previously TOLD me and insisted on this, that the pups should be fed by Rio only up to 6 weeks!!   :o Poor old Rio, she was looking haggard anyway - my stud dog owner told her that we start to wean Cockers at 3.1/2 weeks onto Lactol, and these were big solid pups who were licking her finger and could easily lap.  Daughter kept her comments to herself after that phone call.
I don't back down easily and have had several "run-ins" with this woman, looks like theres another one on the way............ :005: :005: will let you all know the next thrilling installment........ ;)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2008, 12:10:50 AM »
good luck! :luv:

Offline annG

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »
      WE K9 lovers.7foot fence.  firstly around there garden.   I would be fumming too as I had a simpler experience years ago,I let it go on it turned really sour when the dog broke threw to her garden and she let him out on the road.It took me a while to work out every time I went to the shops the dog was around waiting for me at the front door.   She then complained I was neglection the dog letting him out unattended.   tell ya seven foot fence went up. tell your neighbour get her own dog ,  are agree to pay your vet fees when all goes wrong . 
:)
JAFFA!