Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

Miss Molly

(1/5) > >>

MIN:
After her monthly check up, she has put on 2kg.   Having a bit of trouble with a deli  belly so got some pro max and some tummy food. Poop was better this morning. She is still sleeping right through the night, only OHs watch alarm wakes her up at 7,15. Job today is to figure out how to disarm the alarm.
Down to usually just one wee accident in the house so that's good, still a work in progress.  But luckily all poops out side.
Nicknames so far ,Molls,  Dark destroyer, Mildew Moll. Molly moonbeam ( all depend on what she is doing )
Also living up to her kennel club name Luna Panther. Not looking forward to the Full Moon

Mudmagnets:

--- Quote from: MIN on February 22, 2024, 08:57:16 AM ---After her monthly check up, she has put on 2kg.   Having a bit of trouble with a deli  belly so got some pro max and some tummy food. Poop was better this morning. She is still sleeping right through the night, only OHs watch alarm wakes her up at 7,15. Job today is to figure out how to disarm the alarm.
Down to usually just one wee accident in the house so that's good, still a work in progress.  But luckily all poops out side.
Nicknames so far ,Molls,  Dark destroyer, Mildew Moll. Molly moonbeam ( all depend on what she is doing )
Also living up to her kennel club name Luna Panther. Not looking forward to the Full Moon

--- End quote ---

That's a goodish report - hope her tummy settles soon When it the next full moon? . I am lucky with Rupert bear too, he has slept right through since coming home*(early days I got up for him to go outside) and if I get up to turn the heating on and go back to bed  he still lies in his bed  till I get up properly  :luv:  :angel:

bizzylizzy:
Molly Moonbeam!  :luv: I love that!
Hope her tummy sorts itself out soon. Xx

MIN:

--- Quote from: Mudmagnets on February 22, 2024, 09:32:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: MIN on February 22, 2024, 08:57:16 AM ---After her monthly check up, she has put on 2kg.   Having a bit of trouble with a deli  belly so got some pro max and some tummy food. Poop was better this morning. She is still sleeping right through the night, only OHs watch alarm wakes her up at 7,15. Job today is to figure out how to disarm the alarm.

--- End quote ---

That's a goodish report - hope her tummy settles soon When it the next full moon? . I am lucky with Rupert bear too, he has slept right through since coming home*(early days I got up for him to go outside) and if I get up to turn the heating on and go back to bed  he still lies in his bed  till I get up properly  :luv:  :angel:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Mudmagnets on February 22, 2024, 09:32:35 AM ---

--- End quote ---

[/quote

FULLmoon Tonight  >:D >:D >:D
--- End quote ---

Princess Lola:
I love reading about Molly, it reminds me of the early days with my Lola  :luv:
I hope she's better soon  :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version