Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

When can he go out?

(1/4) > >>

Surfing Spaniel:
Hiya
Well I take Dylan for his second jab on Wednesday evening. He's now 12 & half weeks old & he had his last jab 4 weeks ago. All I want to know is when will I be able to take him out? I know I can ask the vet but we were thinking of going for a picnic at the weekend (bank holiday so it may be called off due to rain ;D) & I don't want to make plans if he can't go with us. It's sooo frustrating waiting to take him for his first walk  :-
Penny                    

roy:
Hi Penny my Alfie is 10 weeks on Wed and he has his second lot of jabs on Wednesday. Vet has said two weeks after that second lot of jabs before he goes out. So I'm waiting like you for the first venture out with Alfie.
Roy                    

Surfing Spaniel:
omg I was expecting one week not two!! That seems an eternity :-( Oh well I guess I should think positive, at least the kids will be back at school then so I can take him out all on my own :-D                    

daftcockers:
Archie and Alfie had their second jabs at 12 weeks and I was told to keep them in 5-7 days after, but I was really naughty and took them out after 4 days,with Alfie being our first I just couldnt wait and Archie was fed up with Alfie going out without him and wanted to join his big brother.                    

Anonymous:
Beano had his second jab Thursday morning. My vet said he was ok to go out on the fourth day. ???

We took him for his first walk yesterday ;D

Isnt it funny how all the vets give different time scales ???                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version