Author Topic: Drax Flyball  (Read 771 times)

Offline SimonandMandy

Drax Flyball
« on: May 05, 2009, 01:52:32 PM »
We had a fantastic day at Drax...Despite the weather almost forcing Starters to be cancelled!

Harvey's team finished in First place in the second division starters comp.  It was only Harvey's second outing, so together with the second place we got at Carlton Towers at Easter the future looks rosy for us!

Looks like we have the makings of a good team!

Si

Offline emderpenguin

Re: Drax Flyball
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 03:36:44 PM »
Pepper also did well in starters! we managed a 3rd, with my mum running her with the freewheelers team as Sheffield didn't have any starter dogs avaliable to make a team.

Kye also manged to win on sat, and we got 3rd on monday in multibreed. Between us the sheffield lot got 2 1sts, 2 2nds in open and a 1st, 3rd and 4th in multibreed ( i think.. i lost track!)

Offline sabrino

• Site Member
Re: Drax Flyball
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:02:06 AM »
Hellooo

Pleased to hear about everyone's success at Drax!  :angel:

SimonandMandy, I hadn't realised that you were at Carlton Towers with Harvey, sorry I missed you.

We had a wobbly weekend at Mottram. Open Div 1 on Saturday and Milo decided that 'no thanks, don't fancy flyball today' and refused to jump the flipping jumps on the way back  ::) ... meaning the team were hanging their heads in shame with a 5th!  :embarassed: However, Monday bought much better fortune and our team came first in the div 1 multibreed team!  :D
Sabrina, Milo & Lupin x