Author Topic: PADs, Derbyshire  (Read 1391 times)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
PADs, Derbyshire
« on: May 28, 2009, 04:52:10 PM »
PADs Agility
Catton Hall, Catton, Walton-on-Trent, Derbyshire, DE12 8LN
on
Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st May 2009

Anyone taking part here on Saturday?  We've got to collect a dog guard we've bought from a competitor/judge on Saturday and thought we might stop to watch for a while

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
Re: PADs, Derbyshire
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 05:03:15 PM »
Yes we'll be there on Saturday  :D  Although I've been wearing Max out this week so he'll probably just potter around  :lol2:
Hope we see you there  :D  Just checked our ring plan & can't imagine our 1st run being much before 11am though, looks like we can have a lie-in  :D  :D
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 05:04:46 PM »
Yes we'll be there on Saturday  :D  Although I've been wearing Max out this week so he'll probably just potter around  :lol2:
Hope we see you there  :D  Just checked our ring plan & can't imagine our 1st run being much before 11am though, looks like we can have a lie-in  :D  :D

Great, we all might come for a jolly then - haven't seen you for a while and def not in action. Will bring the camera  ;)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 06:51:34 PM »
Oh no, if I know you're watching we'll be useless  ph34r  :005:  My cousin came to watch us for the 1st time a few weeks back & for some strange reason I was obviously nervous, which Max must have picked up on & we had the worst run in history. :embarassed:

I don't know what time you were thinking of going but I've just read that they are aiming to stop all rings for lunch at 12:30 til 1:30

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »
Oh no, if I know you're watching we'll be useless  ph34r  :005:  My cousin came to watch us for the 1st time a few weeks back & for some strange reason I was obviously nervous, which Max must have picked up on & we had the worst run in history. :embarassed:

I don't know what time you were thinking of going but I've just read that they are aiming to stop all rings for lunch at 12:30 til 1:30

Not sure, depends when we can collect the guard and won't be stopping long anyway. Best not to tell you  ;)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 12:03:46 AM »
Hope you found the seller of the tail guard.  Shame I didn't get to see you.  I was probably sun bathing  :D You missed seeing our entertaining runs, so not sure how we managed a 3rd & a 1st  :lol2:

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 07:34:47 AM »
Hope you found the seller of the tail guard.  Shame I didn't get to see you.  I was probably sun bathing  :D You missed seeing our entertaining runs, so not sure how we managed a 3rd & a 1st  :lol2:

Congrats on your places :clapping:

OH and Meg came up and picked up the gate, they looked round for you and said they saw some cockers but didn't spot you.  Sadly DS didn't want to come so I stayed behind and did some of the jobs that had been calling out all week  :shades:

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
  • Butch-my First Cocker Spaniel 18.02.67 - 28.06.75
    • Dylan's Blog
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 11:44:30 AM »
Well done Maxine. Especially in that heat
Pip, Dylan, Charlie, Teagan & Kai
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 07:56:30 AM »
Yes very well done for your placings!  Especially the well deserved 1st!  :shades:
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!