Author Topic: So proud of Tally - top of the pups!  (Read 770 times)

Offline sophiew

• Donator
So proud of Tally - top of the pups!
« on: June 25, 2010, 08:23:49 AM »
My little Tally pup (10 months old now!) competed in her first TD Rally trial and scored 204/210, putting her top of the pups (ok, only 3 of them, but still!) - and as it was the first trial to be held, that makes her top of the National Rankings (holding on to that moment of glory while we can!  :005:)

http://www.talkingdogsrally.co.uk/Talking_Dogs_Rally/National_Rankings.html

There is also a lovely pic of her here
http://www.talkingdogsrally.co.uk/Talking_Dogs_Rally/Trial_Gallery/Pages/Ace_winners.html

The other pic is me with me lab Henry  ph34r
We have another trial this Sunday in Essex, but there is no puppy level so only competing with Henry and my terrier X. Tally's next trial is July 11th - we need to crack her 'stand' command before then  :005:

She really seems to enjoy it and the first trial was such fun. The atmosphere is great, as it's all about achieving a certain score to qualify, rather than winning plances, so everyone wanted everyone else to do well!

Sophie
x

Offline sportsmonki

• Site Member
  • Storm
Re: So proud of Tally - top of the pups!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 09:03:18 AM »
Congratulations!  I had seen the results of the trial and didn't realise it was you  :blink:  Lovely to see the cockers doing so well  ;)

Good Luck for your next trials.

Offline Sarah1985

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 12:13:16 PM »
Ive just noticed this is the talk dogs website. Are you going to their sniffer dog workshop in August (heaven Scent)? Ill be going with my OH and my two. Its a 2 hour drive but I really wanted to learn about how to do scent work with them.  :005:

Offline sophiew

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 12:31:47 PM »
Ive just noticed this is the talk dogs website. Are you going to their sniffer dog workshop in August (heaven Scent)? Ill be going with my OH and my two. Its a 2 hour drive but I really wanted to learn about how to do scent work with them.  :005:

Yes it is run by Talking Dogs - I'm really interested in their other stuff too but I'm away in August - let me know how it goes! I did a bit of scent work with my lab and it really used his brain  ;)