Author Topic: What you think of the fujifilm s4500  (Read 5021 times)

Offline Dan

What you think of the fujifilm s4500
« on: June 24, 2013, 09:05:52 AM »
Been thinking of getting a smear but didn't want spend an arm and a leg on one! Been looking at the fujifilm s4500 as they are cheap and have a few features anyone got one?

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Re: What you think of the fujifilm s4500
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 03:13:01 PM »
I checked out all the fuji s range before going for the S4000  (14mp, x30 zoom) and love it
 Plenty of settings ,manual,auto and semi auto. The main reason i liked the fujis is that they are quick and ready for action as soon as you slide the on/off button. To take pictures of mental  spangles you need a camera that turns on quick
I think all models are very similar but with varying zoom capability. Do check the inter net though as prices can vary
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Whos lugs are they

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 12:08:38 AM »
I bought a finepix s1000f a few years back, and. It is a fabulous wee camera.
Plenty of features and easy to use, especially in low light.
Its also excellent for close up work, and i still use it for indoor stuff, as it focuses very quickly.
As min said, slide it on and fire away.
My main diet is wild birds, for which i use a canon dslr and a variety of lenses, but still find myself grabbing the fuji for those  "quick, there's a ........" Type shots, and the results are excellent.
I'd imagine that the newer versions are even better, and can be picked up cheaply.
The one i have can be found  for now around £80 which is an absolute bargain for what you get.
I'd certainly recommend the fujis if you're looking for ease of use , and great results without the expense of a dslr and lenses.

Ian
14 months, and still losing weight. Hooray for Cockers

Offline Birdy

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 03:43:31 PM »
Thanks for the tip, thats my xmas pressie sorted  ;)
The S4500 looks perfect for me