Author Topic: Any PAT dog owners?  (Read 2668 times)

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
    • Facebook page: A Spaniel's Tail
Any PAT dog owners?
« on: September 11, 2014, 01:20:26 PM »
Hi all - I am planning a series of interviews over on my blog, chatting to all sorts of different dog related walks of life (eg, groomers, vets, policedogs, dogwalkers etc etc) and I would really like to do an article on a PAT dog.

I know this forum has a few PAT dogs on here - if anyone is interested in answering a few questions (and providing a photo of you with said dog), please either PM me or email me on spanielstail@gmail.com

It will be questions such as how you got started, typical day, best thing, most difficult thing, advice for other prospective PAT dog owners etc etc.

Thanks muchly!

Amanda (and Lottie)

Offline leisl

• Donator
  • Hi-Life PAT Dog of the Year!
    • Muppet - PAT Dog of the Year Winner 2010/2011
Re: Any PAT dog owners?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 03:53:46 PM »
Hello. Will PM you. I have Muppet (and Krumble) who won PAT dog of the year a few years ago. She regularly visits the children's wards and does charity events. We have done a variety of work from kids in for elective surgery to long term rehab and distraction work. She has been doing it for 8 yrs now.
Leisl, Muppet & Krumble
Orange ones are more juicy!!

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
    • Facebook page: A Spaniel's Tail
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 04:36:38 PM »
Hi Leisl - thank you, that's fantastic!  I've got your email - I'll drop you a line when I get home from work about what I am after :)

Thanks again!

Offline chrisp

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 07:36:24 PM »
We have a PAT dog that comes into our school to 'listen' to the children read.   :D