Author Topic: A Question  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
A Question
« on: July 25, 2005, 03:51:23 PM »
I just thought it would be better to ask this first: I've got a website for Bailey and I was just wondering am I allowed to advertise it on this site?

Thanks,

Georgie
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
A Question
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 04:45:01 PM »
Not sure exactly what you mean Georgie? You have the link to your website in your signature & in your profile so people can easily find it & visit it if they want to :)

Jane
Jane

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
A Question
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 05:18:11 PM »
Not sure exactly what you mean Georgie? You have the link to your website in your signature & in your profile so people can easily find it & visit it if they want to :)

Jane
[snapback]138134[/snapback]

Yes, but most people don't really look at the signatures that much so I was wondering if I could make a post linking to the site or something.

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
A Question
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 06:04:53 PM »
openly advertising your site is against forum rules if it's a commercial site, we have let people who want t tell us they've updated their personal site do that- a link in your sig is fine and people do read them ;)
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
A Question
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 06:10:30 PM »
openly advertising your site is against forum rules if it's a commercial site, we have let people who want t tell us they've updated their personal site do that- a link in your sig is fine and people do read them ;)
[snapback]138147[/snapback]

Okay, thanks Pammy :) Well, I think this post is like an advert in a way to my site because people now know to look on my signature :D  :D  :D