Author Topic: New Main Site  (Read 4927 times)

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
New Main Site
« on: March 08, 2006, 04:57:11 PM »
Many of you will have noticed that we have been working on the main site over the last few weeks and I'm finally pleased to report that were actually getting somewhere with it and it's nearly done! Only a few more features to put back on.
The biggest and most useful feature of the site is that it's now integrated with the forum, you can now log in to the forum via the homepage and see latest posts and who is online etc etc, logging in there will keep you logged into the forum so you can switch between the two without losing your forum login (thats the theory behind it anyway!  ;) )
Over the coming weeks forum members will have access to certain functions which guests don't, voting on polls, viewing certain areas, submitting links, shoutbox (yes! Its back!) and all manner of different things. A more interactive experience you might say  :shades:
We hope to bring you more things very soon, a monthly photo competition maybe, caption competitions, that sort of thing.
Also available only to forum members is a fully integrated support ticket system, which will allow you to submit a trouble ticket if you are having problems with any area of the site. We also hope to integrate an Events calendar so you can keep an eye on shows and the winners etc.
Initially if you have any questions or comments regarding the main site, please post them in Forum Support and we'll do our best to answer them.

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk (click link for main site)

Regards
Stueymac
Admin

Offline jann

• Site Member
Re: New Main Site
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 04:03:25 PM »
 :huh: :huh: sorry if I'm a bit dense, but what and where is 'Shoutbox' please :shades: ::)

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
Re: New Main Site
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 05:16:10 PM »
:huh: :huh: sorry if I'm a bit dense, but what and where is 'Shoutbox' please :shades: ::)

At the bottom right of the main site here: http://www.cockersonline.co.uk