Author Topic: Private Messages  (Read 7224 times)

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
Private Messages
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 12:54:06 PM »
Yep that was the one Mike  :wink:                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Private Messages
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 03:53:42 PM »
The pop-up box appeared for the first time today when I received a message :?   This hasn't happened up until now...strange :?:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Private Messages
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2004, 07:20:48 PM »
:? I don't get the pop-up box atall :?   I just get an email telling me I have a private message and I have ticked the box :roll:   So if anyone sends me a message and I don't reply its because I haven't got it  :wink:                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Private Messages
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2004, 12:59:00 PM »
Emma, do you mean you still get the PM but you dont get a pop up box, or you get email saying a pm has arrived but there are none in your inbox?

If it's only the pop up alert you dont get and you dont have a pop up killer enabled, then I'm wondering if it's an AOL glitch - I always view Col through an Internet Explorer browser now - you still need to have AOL open and live, but double-click IE on your pc and see if that makes a difference? f course if you're not using AOL, ignore everything I've just said  :lol:                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Private Messages
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2004, 07:35:38 PM »
Hi Mike

I am using AOL :x  which we are hoping to change soon, so if anyone can recommend a "good" ISP :?:  Thinking of virgin net, broadband!  I get the email to say I have a message and it is there :)  but just no pop up box :cry:

Thanx