Author Topic: A good idea?? - bet this gets moved!!  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
A good idea?? - bet this gets moved!!
« on: June 08, 2009, 10:29:11 AM »
To make a special thread for Dog Birthdays - so that they do not keep being moved!! I can only imagine it is because the original posts have pictures attached. (and what does that matter anyway??) It is a very hit and miss affair - some with photos get moved, others do not  >:D

If a discussion thread were supplied specifically for birthdays, - whether they have photos included, or not, this to me would sound more sensible and everyone would know where they are and could add their good wishes for the day.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: A good idea?? - bet this gets moved!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 11:10:02 AM »
I'm sorry but requests like this should be sent to Admin and preferably be expressed a little more politely than this post. The reason why threads with photos attached are moved to the Photo board is fairly self-explanatory I would have thought - if some are missed, it's because the Mod Team don't have time to read every thread so inevitably the odd one slips through the net. I'm sorry if that upsets you but this is a busy forum and we can't be "on duty" 24 hours a day ;)

I don't think we will be creating any more new boards at the moment as we have only recently had a forum overhaul with the creation of several new boards. We will review the situation again as time goes by but I don't think it causes too much of a problem for members to post their birthday photo threads on the Photo boards - this area of the forum is very popular so it's not as if they will get ignored there.
Jane