Author Topic: New Mods  (Read 23137 times)

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: New Mods
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2009, 06:48:38 PM »
Well, you won't catch me creeping to either of you or any of the OLD mods either  ph34r :005:

Although some of you are old you are verrrry wise and do a wonderful job (grovel grovel, creep creep  ph34r :lol2: )
Julie and Watson

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »
Well, you won't catch me creeping to either of you or any of the OLD mods either  ph34r :005:

Although some of you are old you are verrrry wise and do a wonderful job (grovel grovel, creep creep  ph34r :lol2: )

And some of them are so old they must be very, very wise!

You won't catch me creeping like you lot of sycophants!

How many sugars do you want in those teas?

(Oh I do keep forgetting that the VERY WISE ones might not be able to read small text.) :005:

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »
Oooh I can see a few folks becoming 'restricted' tonight!!

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2009, 07:50:54 PM »

Look at all these folks brown nosing...well I for one will not be treating either of you any differently.....so Nic/Helen thats two teas just milk yeah ...go take a seat while I finish rustling you up these home made brownies  ph34r

can I have a coffee instead please? (with a vodka chaser cos I fear LizH is right  :lol2:)

and hurry up with those brownies....

I haven't got mine yet >:D   I need sustenance while I'm watching Annette watching us watching her :005:

Sorry Sorry they are nearly ready..... I had to go out and buy madams vodka and thought it best I go to Russia to get the best...I need to look after my girlies  ;)
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »

Look at all these folks brown nosing...well I for one will not be treating either of you any differently.....so Nic/Helen thats two teas just milk yeah ...go take a seat while I finish rustling you up these home made brownies  ph34r

can I have a coffee instead please? (with a vodka chaser cos I fear LizH is right  :lol2:)

I haven't got mine yet >:D   I need sustenance while I'm watching Annette watching us watching her :005:

Sorry Sorry they are nearly ready..... I had to go out and buy madams vodka and thought it best I go to Russia to get the best...I need to look after my girlies  ;)

aaaah bless you :bigarmhug:

now remember to get some horlicks ready and a nice comfy pair of slippers for the old mod if she makes an appearance :rofl1:
helen & jarvis x

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2009, 07:55:03 PM »

now remember to get some horlicks ready and a nice comfy pair of slippers for the old mod if she makes an appearance :rofl1:

You're pushing your luck, you haven't finished your inititiation yet!  ;) :lol2:

Offline fizzyntiffy

• Donator
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »
 :005: :005: at all the chat.  Congrats all and I'll try to watch my P's and Q's

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2009, 08:00:59 PM »

You're pushing your luck, you haven't finished your inititiation yet!  ;) :lol2:

Apologies oh great global one, please no more initiations - I'm not over the last lot  ph34r
helen & jarvis x

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »
Pah!!! ::) That was you easily sorted!!! :rofl1: :005:

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »
Creep   :shades:
Julie and Watson

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2009, 09:12:36 PM »
I think the new mods should have to write an essay on why they deserve tobe a mod and what they can bring to the role.  :shades: If we have to put up with their ranting listen to their words of wisdom we should at least make them work for it!!!

runs off to hide in a very secret dark hole

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2009, 09:26:01 PM »
I think the new mods should have to write an essay on why they deserve tobe a mod and what they can bring to the role.  :shades: If we have to put up with their ranting listen to their words of wisdom we should at least make them work for it!!!

Now that's a very good idea - perhaps we should have a vote  ph34r :005:
Julie and Watson

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2009, 10:07:13 PM »
Congratulations ladies   :blink:

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2009, 10:20:01 PM »

Now that's a very good idea - perhaps we should have a vote  ph34r :005:

ooh Michele, what does this big red button marked BAN do?  ph34r :lol2:
helen & jarvis x

Offline emilyjw

• Site Member
  • However crap the day cocker kisses aren't far away
    • Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2009, 10:24:40 PM »
congratulations ladies, i'm sure I will be on my best behaviour still  ;)

More people to ask silly questions too  :005:
Emily & the Jabracken fluffies - Bracken, Hermes and Jasminex

http://www.fourpawsanimalrescue.org.uk