Author Topic: Milo's a star!  (Read 831 times)

Offline ClareB

• Site Member
Milo's a star!
« on: August 23, 2010, 10:00:21 PM »
After last week's negative post about Mocha and her nortiness, I thought I'd redress the balance and write a positive post!

Milo and I went back to agility tonight for the first time in 9 months since I stopped and had Eryn.  I really wasn't sure what to expect as he's not the most switched-on agility dog and can be easily distracted.   ::)  BUT, he was a complete and utter star.   :luv:  He was a bit wired to begin with, but soon settled down and remembered so much.  Our third course had straight line weaves in and I was convinced he'd come out before the end, but no, he weaved like a demon; got the entry perfect and completed the full set.  He was like lightning and put in some really tight, awkward turns and hardly put a paw wrong (despite my rusty handling!).  It's so good to get back into it again and although I always knew he enjoyed it, it was obvious tonight just how much he loves it.   :D

I now can't wait to start with Mocha in October and hopefully have two agility-loving dogs.   ;)
Clare, Milo & Mocha

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
Re: Milo's a star!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 10:16:55 PM »
That's brilliant, it sounds like you both really enjoyed it and got so much out of it again  :D

Look forward to hearing how Mocha gets in when she starts later on in the year  :blink:

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 10:25:49 PM »
Way to go Milo!  Sounds like it's really helped you too  :-*  Bet Mocha will love it too and October is only just round the corner

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 11:04:00 PM »
That's really great to hear, what a little hero! :cool4: :cool4: :cool4:

Good for Milo... and you, bet you feel fantastic to being doing something 'normal' again ;) :luv: :luv:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 07:41:25 AM »
:clapping:  :banana:  glad you both had such a fab time :bigarmhug:
helen & jarvis x

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 07:50:28 AM »
Well done Mila and well done you - I find that my lot always seem better for a break from certain activites
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love