Author Topic: how to stop stealing  (Read 6025 times)

Offline Top Barks

• Site Member
    • http://www.topbarks.co.uk
Re: how to stop stealing
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2007, 07:57:41 AM »
I'm not prepared to rise to the bait.  This is not the place to indulge in a discussion of esoteric learning theories, and it is now beginning to degenerate  into a point scoring exercise.  At least one member has commented that it is now beyond her.

You should know my stance as a result of the foregoing discussion and I have no wish to prolong this.

I get the impression that you are you not willing to accept you may be wrong on anything?
If someone puts a logical argument and can back up what they say with academic reference and a portfolio of experience then I am willing to change any beliefs I hold and this is having an open mind.
However you have not  even come close to doing this.
I feel saddened that you do not wish to continue with this exchange of views if not here then on a new thread  but that is your choice.
I also know that some members have found the points raised interesting so just because one member says it is beyond them is not a valid reason to end the disscusion.
Have fun with your doggie Robbie
Mark

Mark Sanderson BSc Hons (canine behaviour), FdSc CBT, CAP 1, CAP 2
Member of The Association Of Pet Dog Trainers (00977)

Check out my website http://www.topbarks.co.uk/  www.yorkdogtrainer.co.uk

Cazzie

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 08:12:42 AM »
That was me that said it was beyond me  ph34r :005:

Im not that well read you see and some of the big words and theories were just getting a little difficult to understand  :005:

But I will say that I feel its good to have these discussions as I have been involved in many of them in my time as a member on here. I do also remember being quite defensive at the start as I thinksome of us think that our way has always worked and therefore that is the only way  :-\

Ive have learned soooooo much from people on here and I am certainly not an inexperiened dog owner so much so there are lots of changes I have made involving my dogs and tbh for the better. :shades:

I think if we just relax and digest what other have found I think we all can benefit from it  :blink:

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2007, 09:12:53 AM »
Time to put this one to bed now I think ;)
Jane