Author Topic: A Big Moan!  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: A Big Moan!
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 11:00:56 AM »
Can't think of any advice, but reading this thread reminds me that cockers can be so different from each other as Bailey does let us lie in...in fact until noon last Saturday, we are a lazy mom and dad!  ph34r Don't get me wrong, Bailey is very very very far from perfect, the little  >:D, but he does have a bladder of steel.

Alfie lets us sleep too, thank god for his doggy door is all I can say. He has the run of the house on weekend mornings if we're having a lie in so usually settles on our bed but if he needs to pee he just tootles off downstairs and lets himself out... bliss!  :shades:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline MaxG

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 01:37:21 PM »
God, I feel really lucky now - Max doesn't wake till 7am ish on a weekday when we get up anyway & sometimes holds it till 8 or 9am on a weekend - usually, even then, if we let him out to pee, he'll come back to bed with us for a bit of a kip again afterwards - bliss!! (He has the run of the house at night though so it's easier)

:luv:
from Kath & 'Mad Max' !!

Offline DennyK

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 02:33:06 PM »
Blimey, Tina - can we do a life swap, please????  I'm up at 5.40am every day, Paddy's out the door to pet sitter by 6.45am every day... :'( :'( :'(

Offline isla

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2006, 04:53:44 PM »
I will never moan again. Jem sleeps in out bedroom in a basket and generally asks out at about 7am. Penel describes it perfectly she "pootles" about!!

She sometimes wakes earlier but I just point at the basket and she climbs back in...bless. At the weekend she gets a quick walk at 7 (we are in a flat) instead of her normal 45 min off lead walk and then its back to bed. She is usually quiet till about 9.30-10 when she decides she wants fed and a poo (how lovely!)