Author Topic: Strong Willed Cocker  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Strong Willed Cocker
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2004, 07:46:00 AM »
Sorry, another weak willed one here.  Piper has free run and is usually to be found fast asleep on the sofa with head resting comfortably on one of the cushions :o

Does pose problems though when visiting others as she insists on being first on the sofa - fortunately the folk we visit are also weak willed :lol:  
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline gc

• Site Member
    • http://
Strong Willed Cocker
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2004, 08:03:18 AM »
Sorry, another weak willed one here.  Piper has free run and is usually to be found fast asleep on the sofa with head resting comfortably on one of the cushions :o

Does pose problems though when visiting others as she insists on being first on the sofa - fortunately the folk we visit are also weak willed :lol:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
George.
The truth is out there..... and a cocker can easily find it ;-)

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Strong Willed Cocker
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2004, 12:03:54 PM »
Fraid I am also guilty of the sofa sin :(   One of my greatest pleasures is sitting on the sofa with a cocker under each arm getting sloppy kisses on each cheek..  But then I am also guilty of :- letting them on the bed, letting them follow me to the loo, letting them go everywhere in the car with me, letting them trip me up when we are all determined to get through the kitchen door at the same time.  Hmmm maybe I need therapy :(    
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline gc

• Site Member
    • http://
Strong Willed Cocker
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2004, 12:10:53 PM »
Fraid I am also guilty of the sofa sin :(   One of my greatest pleasures is sitting on the sofa with a cocker under each arm getting sloppy kisses on each cheek..  But then I am also guilty of :- letting them on the bed, letting them follow me to the loo, letting them go everywhere in the car with me, letting them trip me up when we are all determined to get through the kitchen door at the same time.  Hmmm maybe I need therapy :(
hmmm... then we all must sign for group therapy... it'll be cheaper too!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
George.
The truth is out there..... and a cocker can easily find it ;-)

Offline Shazza

• Site Member
Strong Willed Cocker
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2004, 02:10:02 PM »
QUOTE (Sheryl @ Aug 25 2004, 02:03 PM)
Fraid I am also guilty of the sofa sin  One of my greatest pleasures is sitting on the sofa with a cocker under each arm getting sloppy kisses on each cheek.. But then I am also guilty of :- letting them on the bed, letting them follow me to the loo, letting them go everywhere in the car with me, letting them trip me up when we are all determined to get through the kitchen door at the same time. Hmmm maybe I need therapy   

hmmm... then we all must sign for group therapy... it'll be cheaper too!!!   

Ditto.  Room for another in therapy?

And we've only had him a week!! :lol: