Author Topic: How Do They Know...  (Read 873 times)

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
How Do They Know...
« on: January 26, 2005, 09:50:31 PM »
I have just stood at our back window, on the phone with a call I could not inturrupt, and watched Molo dig up 3 of the lavender plants that were intented to be grown into a Lavender hedge in the Spring  :rolleyes:

He has never shown an interest in them before; just like a toddler he waited until I was otherwise engaged  :D

He also managed to disembowel his padded cushion from his bed; I came home to find his playpen full of kapok earlier  :(  It was a gorgeous locally hand-made, machine-washable, tumble-dryable, red, fluffy cushion (not that he cares, but I loved it  :lol: )

Until he growns out of his Kevin stage, he will be making do with VetBed fleece alone  :ph34r:  
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
How Do They Know...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 09:54:33 PM »
:huh: Oh Molo you little monkey !   Is'nt it always the way that they seem to know when you are busy.  If I'm on the telephone my two want to climb all over me or decide to have the noisiest play session ever.  Don't you just love them!  :rolleyes:

Good job we do  !!!  :wub:  
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline PollyKay

• Site Member
How Do They Know...
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 10:03:29 PM »
Sounds just like my 3 year old grandson.  He seems to wait until my daughter is on the phone to me then chases around like a wild thing, singing and shrieking. I think it's called attention seeking!
Polly (& Sidney the Cavalier)[/size]

Offline Sheila

• Site Member
How Do They Know...
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 10:17:56 PM »
:lol: ...You gotta laugh.
Molo knew exactly what he was doing :D  

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
How Do They Know...
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 10:02:18 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline tobycat

• Site Member
    • Elmonts Online
How Do They Know...
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 10:07:57 AM »
They're terrible aren't they! My 5 year old son gets up to no good when he knows I'm on the phone and now Oscar does the same too :lol:

I was making a phone call yesterday (to order more dog food  :rolleyes: ) and came back into the kitchen ten minutes later to find Oscar had chewed through the wicker veg drawer and eaten all the veg I had there for tea time  :rolleyes:  :lol:

http://www.justgiving.com/lizelmont
"On judgement day if God should say, "Did you clean your house today?"
I will say, "I did not, I played with my dogs and I forgot." Anon.

scoobie

How Do They Know...
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 05:31:54 PM »
Its amazing isn't it ? they are just like toddlers ;) It is sooo annoying and have been in exactly the same position as you rachel on the phone and couldn't break the call and seething silently at utter mayhem being created by a cocker  ;) yes I remember it well

Offline Becky

• Site Member
    • http://
How Do They Know...
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2005, 08:58:21 PM »
Oops, naughty Molo. :lol:   This evening, while I was reading the paper, Ollie carried one of my cousin's new high heels into the room, where he found a comfy spot in the middle of the floor and proceeded to scoff it, surrounded by nylabones! :angry:  :D  
Love Becky, Danny and Ollie!

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
How Do They Know...
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2005, 09:00:56 PM »
Oops, naughty Molo. :lol:   This evening, while I was reading the paper, Ollie carried one of my cousin's new high heels into the room, where he found a comfy spot in the middle of the floor and proceeded to scoff it, surrounded by nylabones! :angry:  :D
Typical !!!  :lol:  
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"