Author Topic: Wind  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
Wind
« on: June 05, 2006, 03:40:22 PM »
I thought i might lighten the mood or lower the tone depending on how you look at it. Do your dogs break wind? Mine do both ends ph34r. Henry is the belchmister he pretends he's going to kiss you burps in your face then blows it in you eyes. Lovely. George flat out loud belches due to severe food inhilation. OH insists it's food appreciation i'm not convinced. As for stinkytrumpwoofs again George is a noise machine Henry and Jasper are silent and vilent types. The fat twins are still on their best behaviour and are too polite to do either. What do yours do? :005:
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline DennyK

• Site Member
    • http://
Re: Wind
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 03:44:51 PM »
Blimey - didn't know they could make noises, Paddy always looked shocked if one of us errr....sounds the trumpet voluntary in his presence (not me of course  ph34r :shades:).

Paddy depends on food - NatureDiet -he was rank on it, as you put it - silent but violent.  On the Forthglade - much less infrequent and not as noxious.  Since he's been on the vets' Royal Canin tinned sensitivity food the past ten days or so - no wind, and bad bad breath has disappeared too....

Perhaps you could start an orchestra with your ones - or a dating agency for George....the burping and blowing it up your nose is a particularly SMOOOOOTH operation... :005: :005:

Offline kb

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 04:02:00 PM »
I have never heard a dog pass wind - although you always know they have done it :lol:. My daughter recently asked me if dogs burp and when I thought about it I really did not know the answer!

Offline Petra

• Site Member
  • yippee, water!!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 04:07:24 PM »
Dillon burps audibly within a few minutes of 'inhaling' his food...... :lol:
He will wolf it down and burp whilst walking away.... very attractive NOT!!!

Petra

Offline Rachel B

• Site Member
  • Look at me!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 04:37:35 PM »
When Barney was poorly with his stomach problems the vet told us to try squeezing his stomach to see if he was at all tender.  james did this and barney farted!!!!  It was hilarious and it made such a loud noise!!!  :005:  :005: the smell was awful  ph34r
Rachel & James and a waggly tail from Mr Barningham

Offline Rhona W

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 04:41:25 PM »
Mine are the SBD type - silent but deadly!  :005:

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 05:17:50 PM »
Vegas burps and he normally waits until he is coming to you for cuddles before doing so :P

Disney does the borttom burps and they reek!!!! I'm sure its down to excitement - he doesn't do it in the house but he will do so every afternoon in work :005:
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline MaxG

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 05:25:03 PM »
Oh god - Max has the most vile bottom wind ever - never heard it but always know who's done it though, that's for sure!!

As for belching - he usually does it in your face after he's eaten his tea & then comes for a cuddle - rotten little git - it stinks of dogfood - yuk!!
from Kath & 'Mad Max' !!

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 07:03:47 PM »
Jazz burp Biscuit breath in my face almost every night. Its gross.

I just do it back now.  :005: :005:

Its all good clean fun  in our house !!

CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 07:07:22 PM »
Vegas burps and he normally waits until he is coming to you for cuddles before doing so :P

Gill that's just what Billy does  :lol: :lol: He burps after every meal, i think it's because he eats it so bloomin fast he must swallow loads of air  ::)

Offline sarahp

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 07:17:24 PM »
Both mine burp - and make a great noise doing it  ::) 

The funniest one was when we just had Daisy and she was trying to ingratiate herself with the cat.  Daisy had had pilchards for breakfast and went upstairs and put her face about and inch from the cat and burped pilchards right at her  :005: :005:  I thought it was hilarious - you can imagine what the cat thought  :lol: :lol:

They also both fart like troupers - sometimes making a noise sometimes not - but I've come up with a plan - I'm going to hire them out over the summer as a cheaper way to fill hot air balloons  :005: :005: :005:
Sarah & The Roan Rangers - Daisy Dog & Dill Boy

The average dog has one request to all humankind. Love me

Offline denisec

• Site Member
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 07:40:00 PM »
Yup Ghillie comes for cuddles straight after her tea gets right in your face and then lets it all out.  I have never heard her fart, but boy you know she has done it  ph34r although there has been occasion when OH has been the culprit but has blamed Ghillie for it  >:D ph34r :005:

Offline Rhona W

• Site Member
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 07:44:59 PM »
although there has been occasion when OH has been the culprit but has blamed Ghillie for it  >:D ph34r :005:

:005:  :005:
 I told my OH yesterday that I think the reason he agreed to getting a dog was so he could blame his own smells on it.  :005:

Offline debbie321

• Site Member
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 09:09:34 PM »
Ben really makes a stink on occasions- real eyewatering stuff!  The burps aren't so bad but the botty burps are deadly!  I've only heard one and even Ben looked at his bum with a confused expression - he walked away but we were left there  :005:  Since I found a food that agrees with him they are now few and far between (I think I do more than him  :lol:) ...... is that too much information?  :D

Offline sarahp

• Site Member
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 09:43:28 PM »

...... is that too much information?  :D

Hell yes  ph34r :005: :005: :005:
Sarah & The Roan Rangers - Daisy Dog & Dill Boy

The average dog has one request to all humankind. Love me