Author Topic: Can,t Believe I Did That  (Read 1490 times)

ziggy

Can,t Believe I Did That
« on: September 03, 2004, 06:56:27 AM »
morning all, ;) iddy biddy mabel has been fantastic,sleeps well cries to go out,etc,wel here i was posting at 3.30 this morning waiting for her to go to toilet,nothing wrong there i hear you think!well,went back to bed,got back up at 5.30 she had to go again,you can imagine how tired i am,,so tired i went to the shop with my bright pink pyjamas on :ph34r:  :blink: didn,t even give it a thought untill i heard,"morning ziggy you look nice" yeah right ,,a nice idiot :lol: then i had to cross the road to come back,,car horn,,toot tot,look round and what do you know,a van full of blokes laughing,,i,m so embarrassed,just to say thanks mabel,at least i,m getting to no neighbours i don,t normally see!! :lol:  :lol:

ziggy jasper and mabel xxx

ziggy

Can,t Believe I Did That
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 08:41:42 AM »
of course just to add it,s not entirely mabel,s fault i,m tired today,,had an extra large dose of andrews late last night for an upset tummy :blink: wish i,d read the label first on how many spoons of it to drink :ph34r:  

Offline cbabe

• Site Member
    • home of the Fernlow band of cockers!!!
Can,t Believe I Did That
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 08:52:57 AM »
Slightly too much information there Ziggy,  :blink: But never the less - very funny :lol:

Maybe you could set a trend - any one else fancy going out in your Jammies??? My other half sleeps in the nude!!!!  :o Shocking!
Clare
Fern (HRH) and Willow (lolo)
Bryony, Gypsi, Thorn and Rocky

Sorry if my Post offends you, my cocker spaniel has learnt to type and i can not be held responsible for her attitude problem!

ziggy

Can,t Believe I Did That
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 08:56:48 AM »
:lol:  :lol: lets hope he doesn,t sleep walk :lol:  

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Can,t Believe I Did That
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 09:09:17 AM »
LOL Ziggy!

That's the sort of thing I do! When we'd just moved here, on new years eve, the nieghbours went house to house. I was ill and had tartan jammies on, and ended up dancing down the road wearing them - they taunt me to this day!

Shona
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Can,t Believe I Did That
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 09:15:34 AM »
:lol: Ziggy, fear not, going out in Pj's is a trend here ;)  there was a girl of about 18 shopping in Asda with them one :huh:  she did look daft mind :blink:

ziggy

Can,t Believe I Did That
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2004, 09:40:38 AM »
shopping  :blink: that,s really brave :lol:  i,m not surprised shona :lol: bet you had a great time though :D  

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Can,t Believe I Did That
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2004, 01:48:08 PM »
We saw one young woman, coming out of a retail park,  in jim jams  a dressing gown and slippers.  :rolleyes:  They were a nice blue colour though, and all matching. :lol:  
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
Can,t Believe I Did That
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2004, 01:52:28 PM »
I always walk the dogs in my pj's first thing in the morning, I just throw a coat on and of we go, nobody's normally around at 6.30ish so I don't care :P  

Lizzy Molly and Evie