Author Topic: Bachs  (Read 817 times)

Offline correna

• Site Member
Bachs
« on: September 25, 2004, 07:05:41 PM »
I have read alot about Bachs rescue remedy, can anyone provide some links for it as I would like to get some for my Mum to try with Harry

correna & Bailey
Correna & Bailey

Offline s baxter

• Site Member
    • http://
Bachs
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 07:30:16 PM »
i have just started using bach remedies with Alfie who`s quite timid and refuses to join in puppy classes,i`ve given him Aspen for those who are generally nervy and anxious.1st time back at puppy class with having used Aspen and he was 60% better ,which was fab

www.bachfloweressences.co.uk should be useful to you i used the remedy chooser there is a section for animals.do let me know how your mum and harry get on ! :D  
sue baxter and Alfie

Offline PennyB

Bachs
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 08:11:34 PM »
Rescue remedy is often best used for stress in its extreme but over the long term its probably best to use some of the other remedies.

Here's a 'recipe' for a calm down spray:

If you get Bach Flower Remedies 'Rescue remedy' and 'Star of Bethlehem' put two drops of each in a 30 mL bottle, top up with filtered/bottled water, (never tap water) put into spray bottle and spray it around him. Spray him 3/4 x per day. Just a light misting is all you need, don't soak him. It will help calm him and the Star of Bethlehem will work on the trauma

Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!