Author Topic: Little Magpie  (Read 1940 times)

Offline kellys mum

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« on: September 29, 2004, 10:03:47 PM »
Just cleaned out Kellys basket ugh this is what i found:5 pieces of coal my nightgown, hand brush, 1 black sock (hubbies) 1 white trainer sock(sons) 2 pair tights 2 balls and her cuddle baby thats without her blanket and pillow are all cockers little magpies?lol :D Julia  

Offline cassy's mum

• Site Member
    • http://www.cassyandco.mypets.net
Little Magpie
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 10:29:44 AM »
Hi,

I found a snail trail on the carpet this morning and half a shell in Cassy's bed!! Must of had a midnight feast..Yuk... :o  

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 10:38:55 AM »
Hi,

I found a snail trail on the carpet this morning and half a shell in Cassy's bed!! Must of had a midnight feast..Yuk... :o
 :blink: Ewww Indie used to do this too, snails and slugs, do be careful though, if atall possible try not let her eat them, I can't remember who told me, but eating snails and slugs can make them sick.

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 10:40:36 AM »
I'm sure Molly thinks her crate is where all laundry should live, so I've always got to check in there before putting a wash on! :lol:  
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline Andrea L

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 10:42:29 AM »
Silas went through a 'gourmet' phase too  :rolleyes: . And yes they did make him sick. Thankfully he seems to have stopped it now.
lots of woofs n' licks,
Andrea, Silas and Marley

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 10:56:41 AM »
I'm sure Molly thinks her crate is where all laundry should live, so I've always got to check in there before putting a wash on! :lol:
 :lol: Same here, Indies forever nicking the washing :rolleyes:    

Offline cassy's mum

• Site Member
    • http://www.cassyandco.mypets.net
Little Magpie
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2004, 10:57:39 AM »
QUOTE: Ewww Indie used to do this too, snails and slugs, do be careful though, if atall possible try not let her eat them, I can't remember who told me, but eating snails and slugs can make them sick.
Yup, also found the sick, luckily outside!!!!

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
Little Magpie
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2004, 11:22:22 AM »
My Poppy always tries to steal the dirty washing as it's going in the machine........but shows no interest when it's clean and coming back out of the machine...... :D  

Offline jilly

• Site Member
    • http://
Little Magpie
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2004, 09:39:03 PM »
You may not want to hear this but every night my othe half takes of his boxer shorts and throws them at ronnie, he loves them..rolls around for ages playing with them.. :D  im sure he waits for the 'pants time' every night! ha ha :lol:  

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2004, 11:00:22 PM »
You may not want to hear this but every night my othe half takes of his boxer shorts and throws them at ronnie, he loves them..rolls around for ages playing with them..  im sure he waits for the 'pants time' every night! ha ha

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline kookie

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2004, 09:26:40 AM »
When I step into the shower at night, I have 3 cockers waiting for my knickers. They dont even hit the bathroom floor!
Trouble is, whoever gets them usually dashes outside with them to show the neighbours what kind of a day I've had!!! :blink:

Maybe they're trying to tell me something. :D  
Love from Karen and Livvy

Offline jilly

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2004, 12:08:07 PM »
:D  :D  :D  I know what you mean :D  

Offline JoHarborne

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2004, 12:21:47 PM »
Woody's latest magpie moment is stealing napkins off people's laps!!   :D We had some friends over for dinner last night and while we were busy mopping up a wine spillage we didn't notice a certain Black Cocker Spaniel sneak over and oh so carefully take a napkin off our guest's lap!!!  :o  My husband reckons this habit has come about because Woody "borrowed" a paper towel from the table last week and it had a bit of creme fraische on it - what a treat!!!!  :rolleyes:

Other magpie habits include stealing dirty socks from the laundry basket, beating me to the post delivery every morning and attempting to eat the credit card bill (THAT'S MY BOY!!   :lol: )  
Jo, Woody\'s owner

Offline kookie

• Site Member
Little Magpie
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2004, 02:23:30 PM »
:rolleyes:  :o  :huh:
I have just had a bowl of soup, sat in front of the box watching Time team. I had a slice of bread on my tray. So engrossed was I wastching the program, I didn't notice the bread ever so slowly moving off the edge of my tray. Alfie was very sneaky and gentle. I nearly fell off the settee laughing when I realised! :rolleyes:
Love from Karen and Livvy