Author Topic: How many of you.....  (Read 2913 times)

Offline LouiseAS

• Inactive
Re: How many of you.....
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 04:06:06 PM »
Because of Jakey's guarding problems they are not allowed on whenever they want and only allowed on when one of us is on it.  Meg is fine so if she comes over she is just lifted on but Jakey has to earn his cuddles, he has to bring us a toy over as a present and drop it on our laps  :luv:  Simple, but it seems to work for him.

We're working on the "OFF" which Meg does really well but Jakey is working on.
Louise & my beautiful girl Meg xx

Offline DennyK

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 04:48:44 PM »
Gracie is a different Kettle of fish, think she'd crawl up my backside if she could  ::) she does "ask" to get up though and if I tell her to get down she will no problem.

ROFLMAO, Gilly - just one query = Presume that this is asking to get up on the sofa and not up your (ahem...) bottom?????  If it IS your bottom - then I can see that it's a wonderful thing that she'll get back down when asked.... :005:

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 06:48:55 PM »
Awwww you can't have a cute little Cocker and then not allow it on the settee surely? Well I can't anyway, I love my baby being snuggled up next to me in the evenings :luv:, she is allowed on the settee when ever she wants, I have a throw on it to keep it clean.

Now the Newfs are different, they are most certainly not allowed on the settee ph34r :005:

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 06:56:01 PM »
Ours are allowed on and get off as soon as the cat tells them to go - actually he just looks at them in a very superior way  ;)

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline hovis

• Site Member
    • www.kasordoncockers.com
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 07:32:47 PM »
......................I didnt know sofas came without cockers on them?  :005:  :005:
Your dog is your friend, partner & defender. You are his life, love & leader. He will be yours, faithful & true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.