Author Topic: cages/crates  (Read 1004 times)

Offline shaz

• Site Member
cages/crates
« on: April 20, 2004, 09:06:57 PM »
hi all
try this site it has mega cheap cages/crates the black coated petbrand ones are the cheapest, delivery included in the price and deliverd in 48 hours, if anyone knows anything about this company or thier cages it sells please let me know before i order.
www.petstore.uk.com

sharon.                    
sharon  mellow,  harley , shayla and havana.
please visit my new web site
www.evanavacockerspaniels.moonfruit.com

Offline Sandie

• Site Member
    • http://
cages/crates
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 10:22:26 PM »
Hi Shaz

If I were you I'd have a quick look on Ebay. I bought quite a lots of crates of different sizes over the last couple of months and they are reallt cheap. I've had a small show crate for 4 years and its still going strong and the ones on Ebay are the same ones. The guy is Geoff Davies and I  think he has something to do with Stock Nutrition.

Anyway, its worth checking out if you are looking for crates of any size. You don't have to bid, you just buy now.

Good luck.

Sandie                    

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
cages/crates
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 06:55:22 AM »
Hi Shaz,

I recently bought a crate from www.dogcage.net for the 30" on with two doors it was £36 including delivery.  It arrived 3 days after me placing the order and is very sturdy :D   The same people sell on Ebay but it was £36 with a £6 delivery charge on top.  

The private auctions on EBAY are very good and you will definitely get a bargain there - also have a look on the 'loot' website - www.loot.com as I bought my first one from there :wink:

Louise & Piper                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
cages/crates
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 09:17:48 AM »
I bought mine from the same man as Sandie on Ebay. Cheapest I could find on the web  :)