Author Topic: How JJ got on in his new home  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Tammy

• Site Member
How JJ got on in his new home
« on: June 28, 2004, 05:43:10 PM »
Hi

Thought I would just let you know how we got on at the weekend with JJ

We travelled to Chester on Saturday and met the Cocker Rescue Lady there, I felt much better about this, having back up so to speak.
The family seemed really lovely and JJ took to them straight away.
We decided it was a lovely home and it was the right thing to do.
When we left we felt soooo bad  :cry:  He cried at the door, it was heart renching. Both my husband and I didn't speak all the way home.

I called the next day and he had been fine, he winged once in the night but slept for most of it. He'd been at the boating lake that day  :)

I'm really happy now and know I have done the right thing, we felt dreadful on Saturday but all seems well. Bosley is much happier...He's been soooo loving and wants to be sat on me all the time, he's slept lots too, think he was sooo tired from it all and now needs some R & R.

I am going to stay in touch with the new family for a little while just to check all is well, will try not to be too scary for the family!!!!

Happy ending afer all  :wink:  :)  :wink:  :)

xx                    

Tammy, Dave & our lovely little fella, Bosley

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 05:46:43 PM »
Hi Tammy :D

I am so pleased JJ is now settled with his new family, you must be pleased and relieved even though a little upset, you really have done the right thing :D

Enjoy the r and r with Bosley 8)                    

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 06:42:33 PM »
That's good news Tammy, I know you felt horrid handing him  over but it's the best thing for Bosley too!

He sounds like he has a new lovely family, thats good! :wink:

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 06:48:11 PM »
Hi Tammy i'm so pleased all went well with JJs  new family. It was a hard decision to make, but IMHO it was the right one.   Both dogs will be much happier.  :) JJs new family sound lovely.  :D                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 11:46:54 PM »
aww im really happy to hear that , Im so glad your going to keep in touch thats really nice at least you know hes going to be fine . his family sound brill :)