Author Topic: Poos!  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Jan29

• Site Member
Poos!
« on: August 24, 2004, 03:45:45 PM »
This might sound like a strange question but Charlie (14 weeks) can poo for England!! He does about 5 a day and sometimes they're quite soft. Is that normal or should i be worried? He seems happy and healthy and is on Eukanuba puppy food which i measure out each day so he's not getting too much, The only other thing he has is an odd treat when he's been a good boy! As this is my first dog i don't know whether i should be worried or not - any advice please!?
Janet and Charlie

Offline suki1964

• Site Member
  • Look mum - no legs :)
Poos!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 03:53:48 PM »
Well I think he can only come second to Alfie who I reckon is the supreme champion when it comes to the poo stakes :) He even always does them in twos :)

I guess it has something to do with the amount of feeds. Alfie is still on four feeds and bet you life halfway through a meal hes out the door doing his biz.  Hopefully the amount will decrease with the decrease in meal times and the increase in size of dog. Guess they only have little bowls.My old cocker only went twice a day as an adult.  
Caroline and Alfie

Offline Dog Mad

• Site Member
  • Einstein
Poos!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 04:03:33 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE :D  :D

Just noticed its your birthday today!  Hope you have a great day.

Debbie, Tara & Bailey.
Debbie, Einstein & Morgan
RIP Bailey 02/11/2009
RIP Tara 10/05/2007

Offline suki1964

• Site Member
Poos!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 06:22:28 PM »
Cheers :)

Guess Im getting too old for these birthdays - Im knackered and cant even be bothered to put some slap on and going out so settling for a pizza in front of the tele :)
Caroline and Alfie

Offline Miss Poohs

• Site Member
Poos!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 10:46:58 PM »
Well that's where the name Miss Poohs came from for Vahri - she just keeps churning them out  :rolleyes:

Rufus he could hold the widdle record - he loved to wee  :P

Happy birthday from me too Caroline - I was 40 in July - we can commiserate together  ;)  

Offline darcy_dog

• Site Member
    • http://
Poos!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 12:52:18 PM »
poor you                  
 :huh:

i hope my puppy won't be like that when i get him. im gettin him on saturday can't w8. :D
luv
darcy_dog

Offline josiek

• Site Member
Poos!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2004, 03:48:14 PM »
Our pup Bailey (13 weeks and counting) is pretty much the same.  As far as I know though (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) - as long as they're eating their food and seem happy, outgoing and normal (ie mad!) then there's probably not much to worry about, except treading in it by mistake!

Offline suki1964

• Site Member
Poos!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2004, 08:31:40 PM »
then there's probably not much to worry about, except treading in it by mistake!

I no longer run out to get the washing in without any shoes on without checking under the line first  ;)  
Caroline and Alfie