Author Topic: Will Louis Ever  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Becky

• Site Member
    • http://
Will Louis Ever
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2004, 09:02:02 PM »
Danny was neutered at 9 months, and had a retained teste.  He's never cocked his leg.  He did get amorous with his teddy as a pup :D  but soon grew out of it.  Ollie will also be neutered, so I suppose it depends if he does it before his op.
Love Becky, Danny and Ollie!

Offline Shazza

• Site Member
Will Louis Ever
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2004, 09:59:20 AM »
Jarvis is 7 years old and neutered.  He cocks his leg but also sort of leans forward so he is nearer the ground :wacko:, not a squat.  We've yet to see him mount anything yet.

Maybe he is just shy, he has only been with for 2 months.

Sharon

Offline LauraT

• Site Member
Will Louis Ever
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2004, 04:54:56 PM »
Our previous dog Suzy (Collie/labrador x) used to always  cock her leg - very unlady like - she must have learned it from her brothers.

Tia is more lady like though.

Offline Kim

• Site Member
    • Molkara Cocker Spaniels
Will Louis Ever
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2004, 06:49:23 PM »
I have a couple of bitches that cock their legs  :blink:
It's a sign of a dominant bitch  :rolleyes:  
www.Molkara.co.uk

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Will Louis Ever
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2004, 11:12:15 PM »
Morgan started cocking his leg at about 10 months and is now a seasoned pro  :rolleyes:  Cooper is nearly 10 months now but hasn't started yet - I can't imagine him lifting his leg - he's such a clown, he'll probably end up falling over   :D  At least when he starts cocking his leg he'll stop walking around while he's still peeing  :rolleyes:  
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Will Louis Ever
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2004, 11:16:20 PM »
At least when he starts cocking his leg he'll stop walking around while he's still peeing  :rolleyes:
 :lol: You hope!

Offline JoHarborne

• Site Member
    • http://
Will Louis Ever
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2004, 12:20:05 PM »
Woody is six months old and doesn't cock his leg.  We have no plans to neuter him at the moment.

I'd like him to carry on squatting to be honest ... is that a possibility do you think?!  Less chance of me getting squirted accidentally!!  

And I don't mind if people think he's a girl - we're convinced he's gay!!   :lol: He's never humped anything and he has this THING about rolling in our lavender plants!!!!  Woody?  Probably!!  (Sorry - poor pun there ....)
Jo, Woody\'s owner

Offline taniac

• Site Member
Will Louis Ever
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2004, 02:40:54 PM »
Jovi's 8 months in 2 days and I want him to start cocking cos when he pees his front feet get wet!  :rolleyes:  
Tania
(Neo and Jovi's Mum)

Sue H

Will Louis Ever
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2004, 07:42:16 PM »
Bramble first did a 'cock-a-leekie' at 6 months (there was a pile of new mown hay in the meadow up against which he performed!!).  He has no role model, living with Barley, and even though I suggested to Jeremy that he may like to take Bramble out into the garden and actually show him what blokes do, this was met with not a little resistance !

He was neutered at around a year old, and occasionally cocks, but mostly he squats.  When he does it (which thankfully is not up against the car/ plants etc. it is unusual enough for us to comment on ....

Maybe it's because he doesn't feel territorial amd still wasn't old enough to understand the doggy scent thing ....

Ask Doctor Dolittle ...!

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Will Louis Ever
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2004, 05:19:56 PM »
Indie was 1 last Sunday, and he sometimes cocks, sometimes not He learned it definately from our neighbours dog, but he's not very good at i yet, bless. :D  
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)