Author Topic: Being Sick For No Apparent Reason!  (Read 709 times)

Offline Pete and Jo

• Site Member
    • http://
Being Sick For No Apparent Reason!
« on: July 07, 2005, 08:45:30 AM »
Jarvis has started being sick occasionally, but we are not sure why.

He is eating and drinking the same as usual and because it is so wet he hasn't been in the garden as much, so none of the twig and leaf eating that has made him sick in the past.

Over the last week or so there has been a pile of sick in a morning, not everyday, but it is fairly fresh (still warm :o ).  This morning there was some watery sick, done between Jo going to work at 07:15 and me going down at 08:15.

He is playing at the moment in the kitchen, going mad with a ball and rope so I don't think he is in any discomfort.

Should we take him to the vets??  Any ideas??

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 11:07:36 AM »
I don't know really. Could you phone the vets and ask them? I guess they will only advise you to go in just in case, and that might be the best thing to do anyway. I think it's what I'd do.

Do hope it's nothing serious, and that he's soon over it.

Offline Jo & Dennis

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 02:33:40 PM »
Hi Pete,

Like Annette think I would talk to the vet also, bless him  - hope you soon get the little fella sorted.

Holly sends him a big sloppy cocker kiss.
Holly's Mum & Dad

Penel

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 11:39:06 PM »
If its just bile it could be because his stomach is empty - this is fairly common - and rectified by feeding a few biscuits before bedtime.
If he is throwing up undigested food then thats a different matter and you probably shoudl talk to the vet about it.