Author Topic: how long between seasons  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Allison

• Site Member
    • http://
how long between seasons
« on: March 24, 2004, 10:09:44 PM »
Hi there everyone, just a quick question we are planning to book a holiday and we would like to avoid Sally being in season, if at all possible :D .
Her last season started Oct 17th 2003 could anyone tell us when to at least expect another one???????                    
Allison, Neil & Sally.xxxxxxxxxx

Offline Michele

• Site Member
how long between seasons
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 10:52:21 PM »
Hi Allison,
If this was Sally's first season then it would be nigh on impossible to predict when she'll have her next. But, if she's already had 2 seasons then the time between those should give you a rough indication of when her next one will be. :D                    

Offline Katina

• Site Member
    • Kennel Pretty Flower's
how long between seasons
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 08:51:52 AM »
It really depends on the bitch. One of mine has her season only once a year (and it funnily is really at the same time every year, she always starts on 10th may ;) ), the other has her season every 10 months and I still have to wait and see with the youngest as she's only just had her 1st season.                    
There's only one, -but that one is a lion

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
how long between seasons
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 07:28:01 PM »
It really depends on the bitch

I agree with katina! I have given up on predicting :wink:  they are all different! One of our bitches is 21 months, next month and hasn't shown a sign yet. Although her litter sister has had two (they are both kennelled together). We are now starting to become quite worried! I have heard that it is quite common in parti colours to have late seasons but... she is a solid  :) It's just like Sophie's attitude- I will do it when I want  :lol: