Author Topic: 1to1 Trainer Bedford Area  (Read 918 times)

Offline rocky

• Site Member
    • http://
1to1 Trainer Bedford Area
« on: October 05, 2005, 10:43:28 PM »
hello was just wondering if anyone knows of a good trainer in the bedford area for one to one training.I have had one quote of £14.00 an hour do you think that is reasonable?I have been going to a club but just dont seem to be getting anywhere.

Offline PennyB

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 11:06:49 PM »
That's dirt cheap. The one I use in Cardiff is now £15 for half an hour but still worth it as even in that time you learn a lot.

Question is how good is the trainer. If they're not very good then it doesn't matter how cheap they are.
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 01:49:47 PM »
I Know a lady in Cockernoe, just north of Luton.

She does training classes and is a trained behaviourist. I have no idea of her prices for 1:1, but if you are interested in this area, PM me, and I'll send you the link to her own website.
She is APDT Qualified.

Editd to say, I found her classes, very good. I don't think shes cheap.

Regards
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline wendy

• Site Member
    • http://www.luthame.net
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 03:49:04 PM »
Hi - I go to training with my cocker in Northhill (Bedfordshire) the trainer there is excellent we have a rottweiler in our class who was 2 and had hardly any training, he was quite a handful to say the least when he first arrive, the trainer has worked with the owner and dog and after 6 months he is off lead with all the other dogs - pretty impressive.  she is a very good trainer and I know she does do 1:1 training.  If you are interested pm me and I will give you the details of the trainer

Wendy
Visit our new website
www.luthame.net

Dogs leave paw prints on your heart