Author Topic: Does your baby follow you everywhere?  (Read 6881 times)

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Does your baby follow you everywhere?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2004, 11:49:39 PM »
My dogs know the command "get lost".

Love that Katina

Yes, I'm another one that gets followed everywhere                    

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2004, 07:40:00 AM »
My boys wouldn't last a day with you Katina :wink:  :lol:  Although i am getting better - Dallas is no longer allowed to come into the bathroom when mummy need to sit on the throne. Since Brook has developed his cataracts, 9 times out of 10 he can't see me leaving the room so thats one less cocker to fall over :wink:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Nat

• Site Member
    • http://www.crazycockers.homestead.com
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2004, 08:43:47 AM »
Yup mine too, dont get a minutes piece, if I sit on the couch, I have two dogs on me before ive even sat down, if I go upstairs to go on the computer, I have 3 dogs follow me and sit at my feet......yup.....always there ..... :)                    
Nat

Simbarra Cocker Spaniels
www.crazycockers.homestead.com

Offline Maria

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2004, 09:55:12 AM »
I too have my own little shadow. Boysie also tries to anticipate where I'm going, and walks in front slowly turning his head from side to side to see if I am going to do what he thinks. I've lost count of the number of times I've tripped over him! And he always lies in the most inconvenient place in the kitchen when I'm cooking. He is not a cuddly dog however, (must be something to do with his past), and won't sit on your lap (which is a shame, as I'd love to be able to cuddle him). He will sit as close as he can to your feet though, sometimes resting his head on them.                    

Offline T

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2004, 10:35:40 AM »
Same here! And we have a loo follower! :roll:

Charlie-Spud is only allowed the downstairs but is still a shadow! AND he is soooo nosey! A real 'wot ya got? wot ya got?' frisking down!

When we go upstairs he does his 'guarding the hall' pose at the bottom of the stairs until we come down!

Sometimes tho' he gets very whingy & barky when we're up there ... so we do worry about the separation anxiety :? But then at night or when left home alone he's fine as he knows the routine of "inya bed" with a treat and his gate shut!  :)                    
Charlie-Spud 'ere, oh and this little fella Frisbee!

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2004, 02:37:40 PM »
Hi,
Tia can't allow me out of sight when we're at home, although a little more adventurous when out (hence the scrpes she gets into :shock: ), but is really fantastic when I tell her to stay and then go out without her. She wags and pads so very much when I get back that her whole body bends in the middle to wag, not just her tail! :lol:  :lol:
The worst is when I try to do a physio exercise for my shoulder. I have to lie down to do it, and Tia just lies on top of me and won't get off!
 :)                    
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004, 03:25:55 PM »
Hi,

The worst is when I try to do a physio exercise for my shoulder. I have to lie down to do it, and Tia just lies on top of me and won't get off!
 :)

We had an Ab roller and Billy used to try and sit on our legs or chest when using it :D

Michelle                    

scoobie

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 03:37:23 PM »
Scoobie was driving me nuts following me around  :wink: although he 's not allowed upstairs and he sleeps at night without any trouble so after 4 and a half years I have decided enough :roll: and I am checking him if he follows me and after a week he's pretty good :D he says he's cool about this :wink: as he's relaxing more  instead of being blooming nosy about what I'm doing :x I think this has nothing to do with separation anxiety although it sounds like it ....it's just curious cockers syndrome :D  :D  :D
Edith                    

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 05:16:11 PM »
Indie follows me everywhere too - he wakes up if I leave the room, and gets up and follows me, bless him. I trip over him at least once a day.

Shona :roll:                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 06:52:54 PM »
mmmmmhhhh Billy is not too bad. He will always follow into the kitchen though. the only time he follows me everywhere is when i am home alone. Its as though he is protecting me  :lol: , he barks at every slightest noise when its just us two! thats why i think he is protecting us  :lol:                    

Offline SarahJ

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2004, 10:50:38 PM »
Harvey not only follows me around the house but when I eventually sit down he likes to sit on top of my head!!  Its not easy watching Eastenders in our house   :?

Sarah and Harvey.xx                    

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2004, 07:41:20 AM »
Sarah - I have a persian cat that does the very same thing.  It's cute but very uncomfortable  

Mind you, William's a bit smaller than a Cocker!                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2004, 07:58:14 AM »
Yep we've got a velcro dog too! :lol:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Katina

• Site Member
    • Kennel Pretty Flower's
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2004, 10:32:10 AM »
Harvey not only follows me around the house but when I eventually sit down he likes to sit on top of my head!!  Its not easy watching Eastenders in our house   :?  

Sarah and Harvey.xx

And my poor babies aren't even aloud on the sofa  :lol:                    
There's only one, -but that one is a lion

Offline watermelon0719

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2004, 04:22:24 PM »
It is absolutely wonderful to know that I am not alone in being followed around the house - even to the bathroom! When I close the door, I see hairy paws sticking through the gap under the door, waiting for me to emerge!  :lol: Aren't they the cutest? Like another poster said, I think it's the eyes that get me - those big, brown, soulful, pitiful puppy dog eyes! God help us all!  :roll: