Author Topic: Yayyyy Indie isn't fussy anymore!  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Yayyyy Indie isn't fussy anymore!
« on: June 05, 2004, 08:19:52 PM »
:D Just had to share this with you, since I have made such an issue out of the fact Indie is a fussy drawers :oops:   Since her season, Indie eats everything I give to her :lol:   She no longer sniffs at her food, then walks off in disgust :wink:   Its such a joy to watch her eat her dinner now, I am really pleased with her!  Shes even put on weight, not too much, but she is just perfect now 8)                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2004, 08:23:16 PM »
Waaaahhhhaaaayyyyyy Emma, I'm so pleased for you                    

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2004, 08:32:32 PM »
Good girl Indie!!! :lol:  8)

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 08:36:16 PM »
That's great news Emma :D  - picky eaters can be a pain in the bum :roll:  :roll:  :wink:                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 09:36:02 PM »
Lucky you Emma....maybe Indie can pass on some tips to my Butchers Pencil  :wink:  :lol:                    

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 09:45:58 PM »
That's really good news Emma, it is nice knowing they enjoy they're food. :wink:
Just hope it stays that way and she doesn't turn into a gannet like Lottie :roll:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline shaz

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2004, 09:55:30 PM »
hi emma ,

i know the relief when they start to eat normally, it took my mellow 3 seasons to start wolfing her dinner down, now she is first at the bowl in the morning, and she is looking goooooood,  and her coat is very glossy but i also changed the shampoo so i thinck that is the cause of that,                    
sharon  mellow,  harley , shayla and havana.
please visit my new web site
www.evanavacockerspaniels.moonfruit.com

Offline Laura

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2004, 11:21:31 AM »
That's excellent news - picky eaters can be such a pain!  Brogan still likes his naturediet (good job cause he's not getting anything else) :lol:  But we are back to sniffing the bowl and walking off.  I have always fed him am and pm - with all his skipped am feeds (he has 20 mins before it is whipped away)  we are down to one meal a day.  He should be eating about 1.5 packs a day - we are lucky to get through just over half!  He's athletic looking - definitley not skinny - yet :cry:  so am not worried too much.  Today I am not even going to offer him brunch - will leave him until tea - like to keep us on our toes - don't they.

Maybe a chocolate surprise arriving on the scene will change his eating habits :lol:  :twisted:                    
Laura x

Run free together boys. Missing you both xx
Bailey  29/04/04 - 16/03/11
Brogan 29/07/03 - 22/10/09

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2004, 11:45:34 AM »
That's great Emma! :D  As you know Blue is a picky eater too and to watch him gobble down a full meal would be heaven! :roll: So I know how happy you must be feeling :D                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2004, 12:41:33 PM »
we are down to one meal a day.  

We were also down to one meal a day :roll:  but now I am happy to say she has two meals, plus some toast for brekkie :lol:

Thank you all for your comments, I knew you would understand, its a weight lifted off my shoulders :wink:                    

Offline picklesmum

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2004, 07:39:16 PM »
Hi Emma. Funnily enough, I was about to post about exactly the same thing! Suddenly in the last week or so, Pickle has dropped his fussy act, and is gobbling down his breakfast and tea, which is great  :D . It's so satisfying to see a licked-clean bowl  :wink: !!!
Obviously being a boy, it's not season-related, but I think stopping his lunch portion has made all the difference, so he's now on 2 meals rather than 3.
How long it will last is another issue, but for now, hoorah for enthusiastic food-munching!!!
Emma and Pickle xx