Author Topic: So Proud  (Read 1187 times)

Offline jilly

• Site Member
    • http://
So Proud
« on: November 09, 2004, 04:32:45 PM »
Ronnie now 8mths yesterday (ahh) was so good at weekend when my friend visited with her 2yr old & her 8mth baby, i was so worried as he does like to jump up & i thought me might knock the little un over, he has never met such young children. But he was so good, didnt jump up or try and play bite, just sat quietly watching, even when she was running around with chocco biccys in her hand he didnt snatch them or whine etc... and he didnt mind being ran over by a toy truck :lol:  I was so impressed and he got lots of cuddles when they went, my friend even rang me later that night to say how good he was for a pup....then the OT came home & ronnie returns to mad cocker jumping up & biting his feet.. ha ha Do dogs know that its a child?

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
So Proud
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 04:48:49 PM »
Oh bless, what a good little boy  :D

You know, I think they do know the difference with children and babies.  Piper adores my niece, Jade, who adores her right back.  When Jade was 2 she came to stay and Piper was about the same age in dog years and the pair of them were as 'thick as thieves'.  They were always together and always doing something they should not be doing :rolleyes:

I caught them in a bedroom one day with Jade drawing on the wall and Piper merrily chewing the Christmas present wrappings that I had done the day before :blink:   The funny thing is that when I opened the door they both looked up at me and dog and child had exactly the same expression on their face - "Oh, I'm in trouble now" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   Actually, they didn't get into too much trouble 'cos they were both so naughty cutey :lol:  
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline jilly

• Site Member
    • http://
So Proud
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 10:00:42 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  Aww sooo swweeet

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
So Proud
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 04:46:05 PM »
Well done Ronnie - what a good boy you are !!!
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline ruth_2_hot

• Site Member
    • http://janandnoel.com
So Proud
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 09:19:31 AM »
;) clever Ronnie what a good boy loads of nice treats for you now  :lol:  

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
So Proud
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2004, 11:32:34 PM »
 :D
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline Katies Mom

• Site Member
So Proud
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2004, 02:44:24 PM »
I am really glad to read your posts.  Katie is 11 months old and will be 1 year old on January 21st.  I am also 36 weeks pregnant!  So I am a littel concerned about how my baby will be with the new baby!

I have read loads of stuff on child proofing your pet etc.  Katie has been around our niece who is just over a year and she was great with her.  We have kept her involved with all the preparations for the new arrival, she gets to sniff and check out all the new gadgets and hubbie even let her do a test run in the cot!  She wasn't too impressed!

Hope she is going to be okay, I would hate for her to think she is being replace!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Joanne
(Katies Mom)
Joanne
(Katies Mom)
[/font]

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
So Proud
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2004, 03:04:28 PM »
Joanne - CONGRATULATIONS !

I'm sure you will be fine, you have obviously done your homework -let us know when the little one arrives, good luck, Sue x
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
So Proud
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2004, 03:05:28 PM »
  I am also 36 weeks pregnant! 
I'm sorry, I don't have any advice but Congratulations :D
From Georgie and Bailey xxx