Author Topic: Dermatitis  (Read 2037 times)

Offline charlie771

• Site Member
    • http://
Dermatitis
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 06:40:15 PM »
Hi there, this sounds a little bit like what Charlie had, he suffered with dry,red, flaky skin. I had been back and forward to the vet's giving him antibiotics it would clear up for a while and then it would come back. Until my dog trainer recommended me to Dorwest Herbs. I now give him garlic and fenegreek tablets along with mixed vegtables tablets and his skin could not be in better condition. He has been on the herbs for 6 months now and still no sign of any red,flaky skin  :)

I would recommend Dorwest Herbs to anyone they do a whole range of herbs and liquids for everything from upset bellies to nervous dogs.
Nicky and Charlie

Penel

Dermatitis
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2005, 11:09:53 PM »
My English Setter has atopic dermatitis - I've got her on Mixed Veg tablets and Garlic and Fenugreek tabs - again, from Dorwest (www.dorwest.com) - so far no improvement but I know herbal remedies can take a few months to take effect.... I feel like I've tried everything else thats for sure - she's been to the dermatologist - is allergic to dust mites, tree and grass pollens .....