Author Topic: Piper having X-Ray  (Read 6179 times)

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2004, 11:03:10 AM »
I'm soooo sorry to hear about Piper  :cry:  
Hopefully with the help and advice from  people on the board and your vet you can make things easier for Piper  :)  
By the way I LOVED the name Piper....it was on ly list of GIRLS name's...but my hubby wouldn't let me have it  :roll:  in the end the kids picked her name, of course he regrets that now  :wink:  as he looks a right ponce shouting \"Buttons\"  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks Gilly, that will teach him alright!                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2004, 11:33:07 AM »
Hi Louise, i go on a lab site, and theres quite a lot of information on hd on there.
If your interested i'll send you the link in a pm.  :)  every little bit of info helps.
 The poster on there also goes on champdogs.                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2004, 04:14:49 PM »
Thanks Barb that would be great.

I am working in LGW for the next few days but can access the internet (thank goodness).  Did have a quick look on Champdogs this morning before leaving home and did not manage to find anything on the forum - will search again when I have more time.

Piper is at home with her daddy, who is spoiling her rotten :D                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2004, 05:11:00 PM »
Did have a quick look on Champdogs this morning before leaving home and did not manage to find anything on the forum - will search again when I have more time.

Just do a search for Hip Dysplasia on the Champdogs forum & you'll get masses of threads come up. The Search button is probably the easiest way to find stuff on such a busy board.

Glad to hear little Piper is being spoiled rotten - quite right too :lol:

Jane                    
Jane

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2004, 06:04:33 PM »
Thanks very much Jane - will do that.

Just thought - helps if I spell it correctly!!!!  

Show's what my knowledge is so far - can't even spell it right  :?                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2004, 06:14:35 PM »
Hi Louise, just catching up with long threads, and I can see why this one is long. :shock:   Poor Piper, at such a young age. But, she is in good hands and will have the best of everything I'm sure. Sending a  big for little Piper.                    

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2004, 07:18:13 PM »
Hi Louise,

I'm so sorry to your news about piper and can only imagine how upsetting it is for you both, I've had a quick look on the internet for you I know that you probably have already but I came across something about vitamin c being a miracle cure for HD, its " Ester C - miracle cure for Hip Dysplasia, " .its worth a look anyway.

Sending Piper a lovely big hug and my best wishes to you both,

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2004, 07:50:52 PM »
Sorry about your bad news about Piper Louise :cry:
I'm sure that you and she will adapt and that she'll remain her happy little self.
I don't know a great deal about HD, so I'm afraid I have know advice to offer, but I'm sending you all a big hug and kiss.
Millie sends an 'a-woo' and Jenni send a gentle ear pulling :)

Kel
x                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

scoobie

Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2004, 09:35:31 PM »
Louise I'm glad to hear that you have calmed down now and that your being very positive and by doing so you can think about what is best for Piper it's amazing what life throws at us sometimes but all we can do is pick ourselves up dust ourselves down and start again
good luck with your research :)
Lizzie I found that interesting about the vit c I give that daily to scoobie because it's part of his supplements due to being a raw feeder so if it's true that's good news :)
Edith                    

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2004, 09:52:27 PM »
Hi Louise

What sad news about Piper :(   Hope the vet can make you feel a little more optimistic at your next visit. :wink:

Mary                    
Mary & Lottie x

scoobie

Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2004, 10:24:54 AM »
Louise
I have a book about tellington T Touch I don't know if you have heard about this? I was interested to read that this can help with HD anyway the website is www.tellingtonttouch.com take a look and see what you think
Edith                    

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »
Hi Edith,

Thanks so much for thinking of us.  I shall certainly visit the website.  I have spent hours already working my way through mounds of information available on the internet and suspect I will spend many more hours doing the same  :?

Thanks to everyone for their support and advice, all of which is much appreciated.

Louise & Piper xx                    

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
Piper having X-Ray
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2004, 12:56:10 PM »
Louise

I'm so sorry to hear your news about piper. I've only just caught up with the thread with new job and gardening taking over. I hope the research gives you some good tips on managing this.

We're all here for you.                    
Anita