Author Topic: MOST EMBARASSING!!!  (Read 1373 times)

Offline lorri

• Site Member
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« on: June 25, 2004, 11:22:48 PM »
Jarvis the little monster that he is  :evil:  is always geting up to allsorts mostly embarassing me. When the other the very dishy window cleaner came to the door looking for money i went away to get my purse and while in the kitchen i could hear the guy laughing and talking to Jarvis. When i got back to the door there was just Jarvis sitting looking very cute (NOT) with a pair of my oldest greyiest knickers round his neck!!!!! :oops: Oh the shame!!!!

Please Please tell me that somebody has been more embarassed than me by their terror!!!

Lorraine and Jarvis :twisted:                    

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 08:05:26 AM »
LOL, Lorri your poor thing :oops:

I don't think mine have ever done anything that embarrassing YET!! :wink: but I'm sure they will!

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 08:52:19 AM »
:lol:  :lol: Don't worry Lorri, your not alone, Indie did this with my pants, only not to the windowcleaner, to the builders :shock:  :oops:  :lol:   They all had a good laugh about it!                    

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 09:29:07 AM »
Jarvis the little monster that he is  :evil:  is always geting up to allsorts mostly embarassing me. When the other the very dishy window cleaner came to the door looking for money i went away to get my purse and while in the kitchen i could hear the guy laughing and talking to Jarvis. When i got back to the door there was just Jarvis sitting looking very cute (NOT) with a pair of my oldest greyiest knickers round his neck!!!!! :oops: Oh the shame!!!!

Please Please tell me that somebody has been more embarassed than me by their terror!!!

Lorraine and Jarvis :twisted:

LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  sorry for laughing, but that is sooo funny.                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Sheila

• Site Member
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2004, 11:41:24 AM »
:D  :D  :D  :D ......Sorry, just have to laugh.

No, haven't experienced anything like this yet, but give her time :shock:
Lottie is always taking socks, underwear etc that drops when I do the laundry.                    

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 04:12:41 PM »
Oh poor you!

Indie has done similar with my bra, which is shame enough as it's so huge!

They are scamps!                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2004, 04:38:29 PM »
OMG Lorri -  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Sorry I can't beat that for an embarrassing story.....  :lol:  :lol: I am cringing for you just thinking about it!                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline LindaW

• Site Member
    • http://www.shandardel-cockers.co.uk
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2004, 06:42:20 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: That soooo funny but typical of the antics of most cockers I'm afraid                    
Linda
xx
Jodie, Pippa, Daisy, Lolly, Gem, Tigger, Butty, Fanny and Coco!

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2004, 09:14:46 PM »
Hi Lorri

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:   You can tell Jarvis that Morgan and Cooper can sympathise with him, as they are also addicted to knicker nicking.  I have, on more than one occasion, retrieved various items of underwear from the garden, while hoping against hope that no visitor has noticed them on the way in or out  :oops:  :roll:  :lol:  I think most cockers spend their days masterminding different ways to embarrass their owners - mine most definately do  :roll:  :lol:                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline shaz

• Site Member
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2004, 09:34:17 PM »
i do not know if this is more embarrasing,but we moved house alittle while ago, and a few months later we got harley i was talking to our new nieghbours in the back garden and harley ran out of the house dragging my bra behind him  :oops: ,  what is it with these cockers and dirty washing,                    
sharon  mellow,  harley , shayla and havana.
please visit my new web site
www.evanavacockerspaniels.moonfruit.com

Offline lorri

• Site Member
MOST EMBARASSING!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2004, 11:06:12 PM »
thanks for all the sympathy but i cant help thinking that you all enjoyed my embarassement. :lol:  Anyway Jarvis continues with his knicker fetish and the things i wouldnt mind as much if he picked some nice ones to scatter round the garden or greet visitors he only pics that absolute oldest and holliest ones!!!! :oops: