Author Topic: Many Tears  (Read 9153 times)

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
Many Tears
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2005, 07:33:29 PM »
Bless em.. And Bless Hankie a few posts above..

I wish I wish I wish
[snapback]160856[/snapback]

Hankie has really got to me too!  :(

Bensmum.............Humble is a little boy  ;)  :lol:
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Many Tears
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 07:34:58 PM »
Aren't they the cutest little pair - what a horrid start to life they have had :(  I'm sure they will have no problems finding lovely new homes
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline bensmum

• Site Member
    • http://
Many Tears
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 07:46:17 PM »
:( i know i just got email back teach me to read it properly [it's been a long day :blink: ]never mind shall just have to keep waiting and i do hope they get there home soon little luvs ,

Offline LoveCatz

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 11:55:15 AM »
If I hadn't got my little bundel reserved I'd have gone for Humble. They are both so cute. Poor little things.

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
Many Tears
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 12:37:29 PM »
aww poor little things
i hope they can find a home soon
i cant have them our house is a bit full of dogs dad said if anymore come in he shall move it to the shed :lol:

Offline Spangle

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 01:04:11 PM »
Oh no, what sweeties, I wish I'd not looked   :(
Rachel, Sophie, Billy, Ted, Bonnie & Sammy xxxx

Offline Myst

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 02:01:11 PM »
:(  aww nooo, I really shouldn't have looked I am in love with Humble. poor little thing he would make a great companion for Oscar.
  I would love a black Cocker, and he is around the same age too :unsure:
Myst

Offline lyn

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 02:09:54 PM »
i called them this morning and got through :D i was asking about humble i fell in love as soon as i saw him(thanks elisa)sylvie was out collecting more dogs :o so i have to call again later.the man i spoke to thinks paddy may be to much for humble to cope with as he is very nervous and paddy is very excitable :( i think they will only rehome him with an older dog.i will let you all know later what sylvie thinks but now i am starting to agree with the man coz i would hate for the poor little mite to be scared here it would break my heart.
by the way i have been trying to call them for weeks and can never get through. i was calling the wrong number :wub:

Offline Myst

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 02:19:02 PM »
i would hate for the poor little mite to be scared here it would break my heart.

Like wise, and Oscar is a bit manic to say the least. Not sure the cat could cope with with 2 pups either. Such a shame to see pups so carelesly disregarded (or any animal tbh)
  I really hope they get the homes they truely deserve,
Myst

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 02:24:32 PM »
How old is Paddy?
They normally like the x puppy farm dogs to go to homes where the other dog/s ( if there are any ) are confident and outgoing as this helps bring them out of their shell.
My friend had a 4yr ? old lab from Sylvia and although very nervous of people loved meeting other dogs and has settled in really well.

The golden boy is being homevetted so fingers crossed for him.

Good luck with speaking to Sylvia about him ( just keep pressing redial.... )
Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline lyn

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 03:38:19 PM »
How old is Paddy?
They normally like the x puppy farm dogs to go to homes where the other dog/s ( if there are any ) are confident and outgoing as this helps bring them out of their shell.
My friend had a 4yr ? old lab from Sylvia and although very nervous of people loved meeting other dogs and has settled in really well.

The golden boy is being homevetted so fingers crossed for him.

Good luck with speaking to Sylvia about him ( just keep pressing redial.... )
[snapback]161054[/snapback]

paddy is six months,i admit he was a terror when we got him but he is mostly ok now.he does get very excited when meeting new people and he still does his wall of death round the house but he is also quite well mannered now and i truly think he would be good for humble.he could teach him just how much fun life can be,also that he wouldn't be told off for most of the antics paddy gets up to(to many to mention,lets just say it's a good job i'm not houseproud)i know i could make humble really happy and paddy would just love a doggy friend to help wreck the rest of the garden :lol:

Offline isla

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 04:52:13 PM »
Fingers crossed. He is an absolute darling  :)

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 04:52:56 PM »
Mine still do the wall of death - don't think they ever grow out of it  :rolleyes:

Tia was 5mths when i got Saffi - apart from double the wall of death and mad tearing around the house i didn't have too many problems. Got Max ( he was 9mths ) a few months later.  3 mad cockers bouncing off furniture and people  :o  :D

But 2 young pups can be difficult and i imagine they may prefer to rehome with an older dog.  Also you would have to be prepared for 2 lots Kevins when they hit teenage angst.

Until you chat with Sylvia you won't really know just how nervous he is or how he may/may not cope with being homed with another pup.
They really are great down there and  they wouldn't rehome him with you if he is not suitable.

Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline paulb

• Site Member
    • http://barney.moonfruit.com
Many Tears
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2005, 09:50:32 PM »
why hasnt humble got the magical red writing say homevetted,
Barneys Website

With Best Wishes, Paulb, Evonne ,Ollie, Alice and of course the great Barney

Offline sarahp

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2005, 11:08:42 AM »
why hasnt humble got the magical red writing say homevetted,
[snapback]161400[/snapback]

He still hasn't got the red writing  :(

I am Soooooooooooooooooooo tempted by him.  He would fit in perfectly but having spent a year getting the cats to accept Daisy and only in the last 3 weeks managing that I think it would be stupid to risk upsetting it all again :(

Having said that - those eyes - I keep checking the site to see if he's been home-vetted yet.

Wonder if I could foster him and see how it goes????   Having said that the two most recent foster/trials on this site have never left - have they Dobbie or Jackson :D

I wonder..................................................................................
Sarah & The Roan Rangers - Daisy Dog & Dill Boy

The average dog has one request to all humankind. Love me