Author Topic: BentleyBrewster  (Read 2287 times)

Offline BentleyBrewster

• Site Member
BentleyBrewster
« on: April 05, 2004, 11:06:02 PM »
Hi everyone .... I stumbled across this site inadvertantly at work one day ...i really like it... there is LOTS AND LOTS of INFO in here!

My wife and I got a Cocker pup, "Bentley" (see the pic on the left ;) )  back in January. He is chocolate brown with tan markings. Today (april 5) he is Four Months Old and we are absolutely having a ball with him!  

Anyway hope to see you all around!

Michael                    
-Michael
U.S.A.

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
Hi Michael & Bentley

Welcome to COL :D

Today (april 5) he is Four Months Old and we are absolutely having a ball with him!

I have a blue roan - Blue who is a year old and believe me, it just gets better :wink:  :D                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 08:25:12 AM »
Hello Michael & Bentley - What a lovely photo. Hope the site gives you lots of info :)                    
Anita

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 09:09:56 AM »
Welcome aboad Michael and Bentley - what a nice name for a dog  :D

Bentley's colouring is not that common - mostly we see black and tans on here, I've never even heard of chocolate and tan - post loads of pictures so we can see more  :lol:

Edited to add: unless Bentley is an American cocker, admittedly I dont know much about the different colours in the American variety  :wink:                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 09:18:42 AM »
Welcome to COL Michael. I think Bentley is an American Cocker isn't he, just going by the look of his head at the moment? Chocolate/liver & tan does exist in English Cockers but it's a rare colour - it's pretty rare in American Cockers too I think (in the UK anyway though I think you may be in the US)                    
Jane

Offline andrea

• Site Member
    • http://
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2004, 10:15:18 AM »
Welcome to the site Michael and Bentley. What a cool name!
Bleu was 4 months old on the 5th of April too. :D  Doesn't time fly.

Andrea, Phil and Bleu.                    

Offline tittyfaloo

• Site Member
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 11:22:13 AM »
Awww Bentley looks so cute  :D                    
* KEEP SMILING *

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 11:58:52 AM »
Hi Michael and Bently, wecome to COL. Bentle y is gorgeous.  :D                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline BentleyBrewster

• Site Member
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2004, 12:36:32 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone .... Yes, he is an American Cocker. I live in the State of Illinois about 3 hours south of Chicago,  2 hours east of St Louis, MO &  2 hours west of Indianapolis , IN ....  

I'm thinking his coloring isn't too rare here although the Buff or Blonde cockers seem to be the most popular (at least in this area) .... the Breeder we got him from says she gets approx 25 calls after each of her litters are born for people looking for the buffs.....  when we went to pick him out all they had left were Browns, Blacks, 1 parti (Blk & white) , 1 Sable (which was kinda cool looking but was a female) and Bentley who was brown and tan (tan above the eyes, cheeks, all four feet and his rear end! :) ) we actually picked him based on his temperment or what we could see in the 2 hours we spent there.... we didn't really care about the colors it just kinda worked out this way ....

I do want to point out that we already have an 11 year old female Sheep/Chow mix (she is about 40lbs)  which is why we wanted to get a male as i have heard and read that 2 females might not like each other ...so far so good they are doing fine together! :) ..... I will post some more pics as soon as i figure out how to! :)  ...all these places seem to work differently                    
-Michael
U.S.A.

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2004, 01:24:04 PM »
Welcome to COL Michael & Bentley

This list is certainly going International at the moment with new members now from the USA.

I hope you find all the help that you need.                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

scoobie

BentleyBrewster
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2004, 05:07:20 PM »
Hi michael and bentley have to agree with mike ...what a great name welcome from Edith and scoobie                    

Offline BentleyBrewster

• Site Member
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2004, 01:24:31 PM »
I've never even heard of chocolate and tan - post loads of pictures so we can see more  :lol:

okay here a few pics ... the first was when he was 8 weeks old and is obviously my avatar .... the next two were taken a few weeks ago....

BTW my wife, Monique is registered as "MrsBentleyBrewster" ,,, she doesn't post alot but just wanted to clarify if you see her post! :)  Happy Easter Everyone!

-Michael
U.S.A.

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2004, 09:08:06 PM »
What a darling :D  :D , have fun and love him                    
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
BentleyBrewster
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2004, 11:08:58 AM »
Hi Michale and Bentley

Welcome to COL  :D

What a gorgeous looking puppy you have!! 8)