Author Topic: I wanna new mate!!!!!!!  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Cocker lover

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« on: May 11, 2004, 12:51:01 PM »
Hi im 12 and i love dogs i joined recently anyone wanna be my pen pal.Please???????????????? :lol:  :D                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 01:32:12 PM »
Hi Rachel

As much as we would love to find you a pen pal, I dont think that the internet is a very good place to come to for one :(  and definately DO NOT give your address or any other personal information to anyone, no matter how nice that they may seem! ( appologies to you all at COL, I know you are all lovely here but I'm sure you will all appreciate what I am saying :wink: )

I'm sorry if I sound like a party pooper Rachel but I am a mum of two children of similar age to yourself and would be very upset with them if I thought that they gave out personal information on the internet!

It's going to be lovely chatting to you here on the boards though Rachel - you being a 'cocker lover' and all :wink:  I'm sure you'll find this site very interesting  :D                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 02:21:32 PM »
Hi Rachel,

I agree with Bluesmum  :(

It's great that you love dogs and I am sure that you will enjoy being a part of this forum but make sure that you never give out you or your friends personal details on the internet.  

Sometimes on the internet, people can pretend to be something or someone that they are not  :cry:  :cry:

Do you have any dogs?  If you do, why not post a picture in the gallery if you are able to  :D   I have a blue roan called Piper who is almost one :D  :D  she is gorgeous 8)                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 02:31:41 PM »
hi Rachel,

Good advice from Maria and Rachel :) I have two cockers Molly who's 2 she's a blue roan and Evie who's 4 months she chocolate and tan!

You can see them on the gallery, it's nice to know that there's young dog lover's out there! 8)

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline emma

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 12:19:26 PM »
Hi Rachel, Hope you enjoy COL  :lol:. Im sure we'd all love to hear  about your favourite type of dog.

Emma & Bracken                    

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 01:04:24 AM »
Hi Rachel,
Nice to meet you  :D
Kelly                    

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2004, 08:35:13 PM »
hi rachel :) welcome to col so have you any dogs then ? and if you do are they cockers??                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2004, 11:22:31 PM »
:D Hi Rachel and welcome to COL!                    

Offline bunny

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2004, 03:29:31 PM »
hi i am a new member , i think some of the advice you have been given is great, i have four kids and one of them is twelve to, and safety really must be important, please dont give your address to anyone, you will find lots of members young, old, will chat to you the same way i have and others through these notice boards, i have a blue roan called elmo and in a few weeks we will have an orange roan to, i am really excited i have put some of elmo as a pup in the gallery, still trying to sort out a profile, so hope you like them, keep in touch, and stay safe                    

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2004, 09:40:40 AM »
Hi Rachel
Welcome to COL. I have a cocker spaniel called Bailey. He's ten months old and he's blue roan. Do you have any cockers?
Jordy                    
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline Sophie

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2004, 08:34:20 AM »
Hi Rachel

We have three Cockers the two small ones in the photo are one year old today!!

Have fun on this site, but to sound like a boring old parent, be careful about what information you give to others no matter how nice they seem.                    

Offline dsmandspanna

• Site Member
I wanna new mate!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2004, 09:29:04 AM »
hi  rachel

welcome from
dawn and spanna  8)  8)