Author Topic: Ice Lollies  (Read 1165 times)

Offline pwhite48

• Site Member
Ice Lollies
« on: May 17, 2004, 12:52:25 PM »
Now is it just my mad cocker, or do they all love ice lollies?

Honey is particularly partial to the Fruit Pastille Lollies and will merrily sit there licking one for ages!  It certainly keeps her quite, but must make her tongue really cold!

I don't know if they are bad for them, but Honey hasn't had any adverse reactions.  I guess it's just sweet water?

So she can't wait for the summer, when the freezer will be jam packed!                    
All the best
Phil

Offline Louis

• Site Member
Ice Lollies
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 04:40:11 PM »
My Louis likes icecubes, I give him them if it's warm weather to cool him down, it's great listening to him crunching them.  The only problem now is that he tries to nick them out of my glass if I'am having a drink :roll:  :roll:

Gemma&Louis                    

Offline Mightyjoe

• Site Member
    • http://www.byphotos.com/album/780383
Ice Lollies
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 04:58:53 PM »
We give oscar ice cubes, funny watching him chase it round the kitchen floor.  :P                    
David, Sharon & Oscar

Oscar Pics    Oscar in Scotland

Offline subeeloo

• Site Member
Ice Lollies
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 06:08:17 PM »
We give oscar ice cubes, funny watching him chase it round the kitchen floor.  :P

.........me too, heard it was good for them while they are teething, that way he bites and nips them rather than you, but it doesn't last for long!! :wink:                    
'Everybody lurrves Sammy!'
03/02/04 - 27/10/14 :'(

Offline andrea

• Site Member
    • http://
Ice Lollies
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2004, 09:54:05 PM »
Ice cubes are my saviour :!: Bleu has munched away on them from an early age. She too tries to steal them out of the glass. :roll: The only problem I have is that she brings her ice cubes on the setee next to me and likes to put them on my feet. :twisted:
Andrea & Bleu                    

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Ice Lollies
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2004, 11:02:23 PM »
Yup i gave bella some icecream today she loved it ,  :lol: shes to stupid to sit out the shade and keeps jumping at reflections                    

Offline watermelon0719

• Site Member
Ice Lollies
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 05:08:03 AM »
Odie loves ice cubes too, and since we've noticed he's beginning to grow a little potbelly, we've decided to cut back on fatty treats and feed him healthy ice cubes instead! He loves batting them around, and crunching on them until they're all gone!  :lol: Aren't they the cutest?? :P