Author Topic: Getting my puppy on Saturday  (Read 5234 times)

Offline Andrea L

• Site Member
Getting my puppy on Saturday
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2004, 12:22:24 PM »
Glad to hear Woody has arrived safe and sound and eating well (unlike Silas :roll: ). What time did you have to get up this morning? Silas gets up any time between 4.30 and 5.30 am!!!! :shock:  :shock:
Cant wait to see a piccie                    
lots of woofs n' licks,
Andrea, Silas and Marley

Offline JoHarborne

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2004, 01:55:10 PM »
Hi Andrea!!

Well we all went to bed last night at around 10.00pm - I don't know who was more exhausted!  :)  We put Woody in his little pen and I think I heard him murmur a bit around 1am but nothing much - my husband slept soundly as ever!  At 4.30am however it was a different story - awful crying - pitiful - so I went down and took him outside but he didn't want the toilet.  I cleaned up his pen (where he'd been three times on the paper - good boy! :D ) and then settled him down.  He cried hideously for about 45 mins and then slept again until 6.30.  At which point I kicked husband out of bed to go and make Woody some breakfast and I got up at 8.  And this is a Sunday!!  Unheard for me .... new lifestyle starts here I guess.   :wink:

He's had lots of little snoozes so far today and is eating but only about 3/4 ounce.  And boy does he get his nose into everything!!  We're just enjoying the garden and the lovely weather ... Andy goes back to work tomorrow so I'm on full-time mothering duty.   :shock:

Am working on the photos - leave it with me!!!!   :D                    
Jo, Woody\'s owner

Offline JoHarborne

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2004, 08:41:39 PM »
Just a quickie - to say that I've posted a piccie of Woody in the Gallery if anybody would like a quick look - comparisons to your own babies more than welcome!!!!   :D                    
Jo, Woody\'s owner

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2004, 09:18:10 PM »
Jo, just had a peek at little Woody who is ADORABLE!! :D

You look lovely together!! :wink:

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline shaz

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2004, 09:22:43 PM »
just seen woody he is so sweet, i am thincking about a black for my next cocker and have done for some time , but that is ages away yet as harley is only 4 months old on friday,
and i can not wait to get him into the show ring,                    
sharon  mellow,  harley , shayla and havana.
please visit my new web site
www.evanavacockerspaniels.moonfruit.com

Offline Andrea L

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2004, 02:33:09 PM »
Just seen the picie of Woody (and his very shy mum :lol: ). He's lovely.Been trying to post a photo of Silas but it doesn't seem to upload.When I uploaded the pic of both boys at 4 weeks it went ok, so I must be doing something wrong,though for the life of me I dont know what :roll: . Oooh,dont you just love technology!! :evil:                    
lots of woofs n' licks,
Andrea, Silas and Marley

Offline Becky

• Site Member
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2004, 04:51:23 PM »
Hi Jo, I only joined recently too.  It is friendly, isn't it?  You must have your Woody by now.  Hope it's going well!  We're getting an orange roan in 4 weeks as a brother for our golden, Danny.  Know what you mean about the excitement- i feel sick and it's putting me off my food!  Pathetic really, but I might lose a few extra pounds.
Love Becky, Danny and Ollie!