Cancer
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2004, 08:05:03 PM »
 :luv:

Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline Hel

• Site Member
Cancer
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2004, 10:13:24 PM »
I've not heard of cancer of the nose in cockers.

Very sorry to hear this.  What does your vet say it is?

Offline JoHarborne

• Site Member
    • http://
Cancer
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2004, 09:42:26 AM »
What awful news.  I'm so sorry.  I would follow some of the good advice offered here before me and spoil little Benji rotten!  His favourite walks, lots of cuddles - so when he does leave you, there is no doubt in his mind or yours, that you loved him with all your heart.  Cherish your time together xxx

Jo, Woody\'s owner

Offline Wendy G

• Site Member
Cancer
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2004, 03:24:40 PM »
So sorry to hear about your Dog.I had a Jack Russell who had cancer in his nose.
He actually started off sneezing and spraying blood from his nostrils, as he appeared to be hitting his nose on the floor when he sneezed I  thought at first that it was this that was causing the bleeding, but after a visit to the vets I was told that it was a tumour. This all happened two years ago so I cannot remember exactly, but I believe that he actually lived for approx. 6 months. It was only when his face actually swelled up that I had to put him to sleep. He was 20 years old and had been part of our family for 14 of them so he had lived an extremely good life ( he was even playing "tug of war" with his lead ,when on the table at the Vets
whilst she was preparing the injection).
I know it is hard to lose a dog, you never get used to it, but try to think of all the good times, and the good home and love that you provided.

Best Wishes
Wendy
Wendy, Bailey & Stella

RIP Raisen, Badger,Murphy & Spud