Author Topic: Daft Dog  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Daft Dog
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2004, 09:14:31 PM »
Have just ordered a pack of 100 tabs. Is it just one a day, Colin?

Unfortunately not. The recommended dosage is 2 tablets 3 times a day. I only did this for the first week though, then reduced it to 2 tablets, twice a day. It is likely to work out expensive in the long run, but worth it I feel if it works. :)

Good luck. :D  

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
Daft Dog
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2004, 09:44:12 PM »
Not sure if this is daft or just plain weird  :blink:

Molo will 'suck' on a cuddly, while lying flat on the floor making the most excrutiating whining sounds you can imagine, for 10 mins or more at a time......should I be worried?
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline suki1964

• Site Member
  • Look mum - no legs :)
Daft Dog
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2004, 10:40:51 PM »
Not sure if this is daft or just plain weird  :blink:

Molo will 'suck' on a cuddly, while lying flat on the floor making the most excrutiating whining sounds you can imagine, for 10 mins or more at a time......should I be worried?
Im just going to have to say it again - Molo and Alfie are brothers :)

He does EXACTLY the same thing
Caroline and Alfie

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Daft Dog
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2004, 11:31:09 PM »
Have just ordered a pack of 100 tabs. Is it just one a day, Colin?

Unfortunately not. The recommended dosage is 2 tablets 3 times a day. I only did this for the first week though, then reduced it to 2 tablets, twice a day. It is likely to work out expensive in the long run, but worth it I feel if it works. :)

Good luck. :D
  :o  :blink:  :huh:  It bl**dy well better work!!!   :D   :lol:  
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline net_masters

• Site Member
    • http://
Daft Dog
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2004, 09:16:31 AM »
Loki hates the Hoover and my hairdryer too.  I tried using a little carpet sweeper yesterday, but he went potty over that too.

One very strange thing that he does though-he never barks at other dogs at all-but if he catches sight of himself in a window or anything, he goes potty-daft huh?

Offline kookie

• Site Member
Daft Dog
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2004, 11:09:00 AM »
Alfie is facinated by his reflection too. We had a mirror propped up in a fire place in our old house, and he would take all his cuddly toys 1 by 1 and 'show them ' to his reflecton. :rolleyes:  
Love from Karen and Livvy

Offline taniac

• Site Member
Daft Dog
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2004, 04:48:21 PM »
Jovi is terrified of the Dyson too!  Neo is nonchalant about it, but he still moves out of the way (but he does stay in the same room).  I have to admit I don't hoover very often so Jovi probably didn't see it much when he was a puppy :)

As for the ironing, I don't like doing that either so the boys aren't subjected to that terror.. The board lives in the cellar and Jovi is too scared of the stairs down to get to it!  :rolleyes:

Neo used to attack the broom when you tried to sweep up, but I think this was a puppy thing, as he's far to mature to do this now.

The biggest embarrassment for me was on Sunday, when Neo ran off up the path barking at this man and his children... He was wearing one of those back-pack child carriers, and I'm sure Neo thought he had 2 heads!  Jovi ran off after him and 'backed him up'... I had to apologise profusely and explain that neither were viscious and that I was sure it was the back pack that had spooked them   :unsure:

I guess I should be pleased he was trying to protect me!!!
Tania
(Neo and Jovi's Mum)